Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

i started thermorexin 2 days ago. I don't really exercise (law school takes too much time) i have an hour of fencing per week and that's it.
But people told me of thermorexin so i decided to give it a shot.
I took one yesterday and felt less hungry, it was a sunday and i didn't snack at all. Today I took one at breakfast and one at lunch. I feel alright, i don't feel any warmer really, but i had to use the bathroom more than usual though I drink the same amount of water as usual (over 1 gallon). I have less appetite. But this afternoon I felt odd, I wasn't dizzy or anything and thanksfully i wasn't tired as usual, but i felt hmm sick like during the long hours in a car, like you don't feel good and have nausea. It passed but i thought it was weird. Its not like I had just taken thermorexin since i take one during meals.
anyways, i hope i will get results because though i am not overweight, I am 5'7 and 140 pounds i want to go back to 125 which i was this summer, though when i started to go back to university i gained weight.

I took thermorexin for about a week. Dropped a little over 1% bodyfat with hardly any cardio. My only complaint is the nausia that occurs when you take it without food
You definately get that "up" feeling like you do with ECA, but you're not all wired and jittery.

Expensive, but very effective, imo. Can't wait to try it with a real diet and cardio 5X a wekk.

Okay so I've been on thermorexin for hmm 4 days and no i can see i've lost a bit of weight. At first i thought my stomach had actually got bigger but then it passed, and i can see my ribs when i bend (hehe yeah i like to check). I take just two pills a day and its fine, and if you only take 2 pills per day since a bottle at 59 dollars has 180 caps its actually cheap. I do have to force myself to add carbs since I don't eat rice, pasta, potatoes etc, i take one or two rice cakes at lunch, and cereals at breakfast. I hope my metabolism won't slow down, that's my big problem, i don't eat much (less 1200 cals per day) normally so when i am bored and i "snack" i gain a lot because my metabolism is slow due to the low nutrients i give it (i do take strong multivitamins and all).
Tomorrow I have fencing lesson and it naturally makes me sweat a lot (especially when u wear the mask!), i hope i will not sweat a lot more due to thermorexin. We'll see.

Bumping this one up for the boys... 4 days and running.

Popped the pill early Friday morning. An hour later I was really feeling it - no jitters, but I got REALLY warm. Focus was there, not a 'speedy' focus, but a discernable difference. The pill was good for the entire day, into the night. Slept pretty well after that.

Day 2: Same thing, did one pill. The heat wasn't quite as pronounced, until I got off my ass and went to play basketball with some friends. I took a gallon of water to the courts. Glad I did - was sweating my ass off, body heat was through the roof.

Day 3: Took one pill early. Didn't really feel alot. Went for a walk, the heat came on. Later in the afternoon, I took another pill. Was a bit early for that - I got the jitters this time. The heat was great though. Had a hell of a time sleeping, but it came eventually. Had to crank the AC. Took a liporexin before I went to sleep as well.

Today: Got up early, took one pill. Got the jitters, but managable. The heat just keeps coming on. Heading to the gym now - we'll see what happens.

Top Bottom