Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

here's an update:

I've been on thermorexin/neurogenex for a month now ( just finished my first bottle of thermorexin). So far I'm down 11lbs and I look a lot more defined. I'm surprised I lost this much with a few slip ups in the past month (new years, christmas, my 21st bday...etc.). I plan on being a lot more stricter in this upcoming month and I'll get back to you guys with updates.

On a side note, I've yet to feel any difference with neurogenex (I think i'll add some alcar and altyr when i order some more). I'm not really looking for short term benefits and I'm looking towards the long term, hopefully within 3 months when I have my big exam. Sleep has been pretty crappy lately too, but even with a few hours of sleep I feel like i've slept the whole night...i guess that's due to neurogenex.

Is there any type of baseline test I can use to guage whether or not neurogenex is improving cognitive function, focus, visual acuity, etc.? I do very well in college so I can't use my grades to guage improvement. Thanks.

-blz

Thinking about ordering a 180 ct. Thermorexin to use on the ANPB diet!

I guess it has ephedrine though..

I have been reading a lot the products with ephedrine do speed up your metabolism and help you lose weight.. but after you stop using them your metab. is unusually sluggish (even slower than it was before you started the cycle of ECA) and it makes it very hard to keep weight off afterwards?

Then I've also read that the main reason people lose weight with ephedrine is that they aren't as hungry.. not necessarily from increase in metabolism.

How is the synephrine hcl in Thermorexin different from ephedrine in for example.. the former Xenadrine caps?

Thanks!

synephrine is a direct A1 agonist. its main effect is appetite suppression.

Ephedrine is an indirect beta-agonist, with most activity Beta 2 and Beta 3.

Clen is a direct, semi specific beta 2 agonist

they are un-alike.

Bran987 said:
Thinking about ordering a 180 ct. Thermorexin to use on the ANPB diet!

I guess it has ephedrine though..

I have been reading a lot the products with ephedrine do speed up your metabolism and help you lose weight.. but after you stop using them your metab. is unusually sluggish (even slower than it was before you started the cycle of ECA) and it makes it very hard to keep weight off afterwards?

Then I've also read that the main reason people lose weight with ephedrine is that they aren't as hungry.. not necessarily from increase in metabolism.

How is the synephrine hcl in Thermorexin different from ephedrine in for example.. the former Xenadrine caps?

Thanks!

T-Rex does not have ephedrine. I got my first bottle in a week ago. The first time I popped 2 caps I had a major heat rush and began sweating like a pig at work to the point that I had to go outside for 10 minutes. I do not feel much of an appetite suppression from it and it doesn't seem to really give me much energy, but I will stick with it nonetheless. My body seems to be extremely tolerant with thermos and ECA stacks, but I have lost about 5 pounds in a week so it's got my okay.

It's unbelievable to me how much I've learned since I made that post on January 24th.. for the record I'm now a huge T-rex fan.. down 7.5 pounds and counting.

Bran987 said:
It's unbelievable to me how much I've learned since I made that post on January 24th.. for the record I'm now a huge T-rex fan.. down 7.5 pounds and counting.

7.5lbls in almost 30 days? My trex is coming in the mail today.. already have yohb DF sitting around gonna try the two and see what happens.

Maybe some of you can answer this. T-rex did pretty much nothing for me. I was taking 2 pills 3 times a day by day 3 and upped it to 3 pills 3 times a day after that, figuring going any higher was a waste. I never felt hot, my appetite was not suppressed, and I never really got that 'stimulated'. It did make me sick a few times when I took it on an empty stomach and threw up. I started to take 25mg Ephedrine HCl with it too and that was a little better, but after reading a few posts saying not to do this I stopped.

I have been on eph+caf for almost two weeks now after stopping the t-rex and have had a lot better results. Appetite is suppressed like hell and I feel hot flashes that I never felt with t-rex. And most important of all, I am seeing fat loss.

I was eating some carbs, not much, and high protein and doing cardio 2-3 times a week and working out some. Did this with both products.

So the question is, what was I doing wrong? Or does my body just not respond well to t-rex?? Thanks for the help, with all these great reviews, I dont want to miss out on a great product.

SuperSpud said:

7.5lbls in almost 30 days? My trex is coming in the mail today.. already have yohb DF sitting around gonna try the two and see what happens.

weight is fluctuating from around 6-9 pounds down from when I started dieting yep around 30 days ago so I took the average.. ~1.5-2 lbs. per week is my goal

Top Bottom