Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

da big thinker

GOOD WORK

Good for you man...keep it up. I love to here about someone that is getting results. Glad I could help. Just keep giving updates, and of course post stats when ya get where ya wanna be.

As for my meetI had projected SQ610 B420 DL585, and that's pretty much what I got. Tried for 625, but the weight got out over my feet. I'm planning on competing in Decemeber..and I'll be competing in the 275's probably. So I have a lot of work to do. I am presently 240. Anyway glad to hear you are doing well.

good work on the meet...but...you were competing in the 198's???and now 275's...for goodness sakes bro...what in god's name are you planning on eating!!!???:) :confused:

Actually I never got down to 198. Since my comp was just a practice meet it didn't really matter what I weighted in at. After talking to several successful lifters I have decided that at my height (6'3") I need to compete in the 275 or higher. It's just a simple matter of leverage. Besides while I was dieting I was on a Keto so when I came off I put back some water...water=strength.

As for what I'm planning on eating...EVERYTHING!! Seriously though I probbly will only compete in the 242's in December...but the 275's aren't far off. I'm not planning on using powerlifting as an excuse for being a fat ass. So as long as I can carry the weight well I don't mind being that heavy...besides I want to lift THE BIG WEIGHT.

Anyway keep up the training and keep updating...Later

sorry for the delay...been working like a dog @ work and in the gym...well,the zone diet is finally tuned in and already i am noticing i'm looking bigger at a bodyweight of 218...abs are already visible.caps on shoulders are looking beautiful...i'm soooo happy about that!vascularity is visible as well...happy w/ progress at the moment and feel that this time i will hit my goal of 200 ripped to the bone ...yeah baby!:)

ps:just watching my body's progress is freaking me out and keeping my motivation sky high.haven't had a cheat meal in weeks...which is truly something to brag about for me...i usually fold when it comes to the loveable whopper...but my love handles are thanking me for not folding.i have also added 4 sessions of cardio(jog/sprint) to really rip up.

Top Bottom