Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

da big thinker

Hannibal

Elite Mentor
Platinum
So how did day one go?

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

"I'm having an old friend for dinner."

beat me to it big boy!thx for tracking me...you're like a good "pain in the ass",because you're following me and i must stick to it.day 1,was excellent!!!the 13-15 rep killed me,right from the beginning.i trained back(deadlifts)/chest(inc bench press)/biceps(bb curls)/calves(stand.calf raises).AWESOME!!!this morning,i am sore as hell and i am supplementing w/ high doses of creatine and glutamine to prepare myself for today.i've got drive though because i want to make this one work for me...in addition,it helps to know YOU'RE WATCHING.I WILL POST B4 AND AFTER PICTURES AFTER 9 WEEKS(NOW I TOLD YA...DAMN...YOU'LL BE CHECKING ME).THX FOR SPOTTING BRO.

PS:HOW'S YOUR GIRL???

------------------
if you don't like it,get the fuck out!

I got my eye on you. Of course by the time you read this you will be done with Day 2 and you will be SORE!!!! It will get worse before it gets better, but it will get much better.
I posted some recovery techniques that were in the book here you go if you haven't read them on the other post;

The program also recommends some post workout techniques to aid in recovery.
#1 Six minute low level "cool down" session- NOT AEROBICS!!! The function of the cool down session is to quickly recover the ATP stores within the muscle. (Such as a light bike ride, stairmaster or even a brisk walk.)

#2 Post-workout recovery massage- The book includes a very detailed chapter on recovery massage for each bodypart. No way for me to post this.

#3 Cold and Hot Alternating Shower- This technique consists of alternating cold-hot showers to be performed after a workout in the following sequence; COLD-HOT-COLD-HOT-COLD (cold/30seconds--hot/1minute)

Good luck partner...and thanks for asking about my lady. I actually got to talk to her the other day...she's getting better. Thanks again. Later...GET BIG!!!

ps. Don't cheat on rest time between sets...90 seconds is 90 seconds no more...it's important.

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

SORE YET??!!

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

SO FAR I'M SORE BUT I'M FORCING MYSELF,AS YOU STATED.I'M ALSO ENJOYING THE "FORK CURL" AS YOU CALL IT.I'M ON 4000 "CLEAN CALS"/DAY--10 MAELS/DAY.I BELEIVE THIS AND TONS OF PROTEIN CREATINE/GLUTAMINE ARE HELPING W/ RECOVERY,IN ADDITION,I AM LOOKING FULLER THAN EVER.MY MUSCLES ARE MAINTAINING THE "PUMP" LOOK ALL THRU THE DAY.DID YOU EXPERIENCE THIS AS WELL...THIS PROGRAM IS HARD BUT I BELEIVE THAT IT WILL PAY OFF BIG TIME.I'M ALSO SWEATING A WHOLE BUNCH...GOOD SIGN.I'M SURE THAT MY BF WILL DROP ON THIS ONE AS WELL.THX FOR ASKIN' BRO...I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT "SPOT"...WHENEVER THAT IS,I'LL BE READY.

------------------

You know when I used the program there Creatine wasn't being used...prehistoric huh? Plus I was still in high school so I didn't know much about nutrition, nor did I have a large supplement budget.

I must ask you to post your current stats; that way we have something to compare to. Also that way I can make some diet suggestion. What is your current Pro/Carb/Fat ratio?

I personally would not worry about cutting during the first six weeks. You must focus your body ONE goal. For now the goal should be to put on LBM. After six weeks your body should be caught up, and you won't be sore. Then you can add some cardio and drop the cal a "LITTLE". Personally I wouldn't do cardio for the first six weeks. Good Luck!!

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

CURRENT STATS:5'11" @ 208 #S-AT THIS POINT APPROX 13 %BF.HAVEN'T MEASURED ANYTHING W/ TAPE MEASURE,SO I DON'T REALLY KNOW(EXCEPT ARMS @ 17.5")
RATIO IS 50% PROTEIN/30% CARBS/20% FAT.EATING CLEAN AS I STATED W/ CHICKEN,EGG WHITES,SALMON AND WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE FOR PROTEIN;CARBS ARE RICE,POTATOES AND VEGGIES.FAT COMES FROM PB,OLIVE OIL,...
LET'S DARE AS WE COMPARE...AS FAR AS MEASUREMENTS,I DON'T WANT TO EVALUATE W/ MEASURING TAPE...JUST A B4 AND AFTER PICTURE.IF I THINK I LOOK GOOD,THEN NO MEASUREMENT IS NEEDED...REMEMBER,BB IS AN ART OF ILLUSION.FYI

------------------

thx for additional info hanni...great articles.that "fork curl" handle is still in my head everytime i touch a fork...hehehe.i think my arms have increased by 2 solid inches from doing these.thx bro.

------------------

Top Bottom