Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

da big thinker

for last week...mr.strength is back!!!i missed him.i'm kicking some major weight around and i can visibly see what this program is doing to me.it seems every week,something is growing and looking fuller than b4.diet is a big part though and must be immaculate to ensure your body always has energy to survive this program.without proper nutrition,you will fail this program miserably,as my training partner felt weak on this program and withdrew...very happy right now w/ program and will continue to advise on progress...!!!

------------------
if you don't like it,get the fuck out!

I'm also intriged, whats the programme?keep up the updates,its interesting to be able to follow your progress.

------------------
"I'd eat a kilo of shit if i thought it would give me bigger muscles"-Arnold

I AM PRESENTLY FOLLOWING THE SERIOUS GROWTH PROGRAM BY LEO DA COSTA.THIS WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY MY MAN HANNIBAL.IMO,THIS PROGRAM WORKS BECAUSE YOU ARE CONSTANTLY "STRETCHING" AND "POUNDING" ALL MUSCLES 3 X WEEK.IT'S BRUTAL,BUT W/ A SERIOUS LOOK INTO NUTRITION AND CONSISTENCY,YOU CAN GAIN TONS OF MASS...I STARTED OUT NATURAL,BUT HAVE ADDED SOME D + W TO THE MIX.THE RESULTS ARE ASTONISHING.17 LBS IN 2 WEEKS.HOLA!!!I WILL CONTINUE TO POST ON THIS PROGRAM FOR ALL INTERESTED AND WILL ALSO FOLLOW UP W/ B4 AND AFTER PICTURES.SEE YA!

------------------
if you don't like it,get the fuck out!

Great going, keep up the good work.Look forward to seeing the pics and getting more details on the routine.

------------------
"I'd eat a kilo of shit if i thought it would give me bigger muscles"-Arnold

Da REALLY BIG THINKER

Time for an UPDATE partner

hannibal,

wuz up partner?program is working so well,i don't even recognize myself anymore and neither do my friends.:D
i am presently weighing in at 226 lbs and have gained an inch on my waist,which is nothing compared to the weight i have gained.i feel huge at this point;for me anyways!!!i will maintain my calorie intake @4700 cals...i have obtained the size surge i was lookin for and will start cutting soon,as i have a show coming up in september and would like to look razor sharp...the "d" and "w" are workin' great w/ the program...very mild dosages by the way.i have noticed a huge increase in size in my arms,shoulders,back and legs(always had good legs though).nutrition is the key w/ this program though as i have had another partner drop out...too brutal of a program if you don't feed the MACHINE.my goal now,is to obviously lean out @ approx 200 'CLEAN' POUNDS.I WILL BE HAPPY THEN.FYI

PS:HOW WAS THE MEET ON MAY 5TH???RESULTS?

Top Bottom