Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

da big thinker

End of week one?!

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

"I'm having an old friend for dinner."

hey hanni,what's up partner?i hope everything is well for ya!!!what a week of training to say the least.is it possible i've grown in a week?i appeared full and pumped all week long on this program.is this normal?i respected the resting time and hit the prescribed # of reps for all exercises that i chose.i was sore as hell though...sunday i recuperated and i beleive i can deal w/ the soreness as long as i stay in tune w/ my nutrition.i upped my calorie intake by an additionnal 150 cals this week and continue the creatine/glutamine stack.so far so good and it looks so promising as far as the results i'm looking for.i totally beleive that i will gain maximum muscle mass and drop bf while on serious growth program.i'm eating large amounts of food but still appear to be lean lookin bro...can't wait for todays day 1 all over again.i'm psyched.thx for the follow up hannnibal.

------------------
if you don't like it,get the fuck out!

Bump for an update!!

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

Where ya at man??!

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

WELL...WELL...WELL...LOOK AT WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN!WHAT'S UP HANNIBAL?HOPE YOU'RE DOING O.K.
WELL,THE SECOND WEEK HAS BEEN AWESOME AND I'M FEELING BIGGER!AT LEAST MY CLOTHES THINK SO.OTHER THAN MY WASTE,EVERYTHING IS GROWING.THIS WEEK,I'M NOT AS SORE AS THE FIRST AND MY STRENGTH IS STILL SHARP!!!STILL RAZOR SHARP ON SUPP'S AND NUTRITION AND GREAT FOCUS OVERALL...ONE QUESTION THOUGH...MUST I TRAIN TWICE/DAY ON VARIANT 2 OR CAN I GET AWAY W/ TRAINING ONCE/DAY???JUST TRYING TO SEE IF SCHEDULE ALLOWS THIS.ON ANOTHER NOTE,HOW'S YOU TRAINING GOING "POWELIFTER MAN".LET'S HEAR SOME #'S ON BENCH,SQUATS,DEADS OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU MIGHT BE DOING.ALWAYS INTERESTED ON HOW SOMWONE KNOWLEDGEABLE IS TRAINING.PEACE.

------------------

Glad to hear that everything is on track. Just wait till next week...can you say new wardrobe.

You can mix and match depending on your schedule. For example, if you can only train one time per day during the week, but have the time to train three times per day on the weekend, you can start workout number one on Tuesday instead of Monday. This allows you, on Saturday and Sunday, to switch to variant three and perform the fifth and sixth day workouts on the three time per day program (variant 3).

The only requirement for switching is that you stay in the same corresponding phase. If you are in phase two in variant 1, when you switch to variant three, you must switch to variant 3 phase two.

As for my lifting, I've got a meet coming up on May5th so we'll see. I'm looking at;
SQ610 B420 DL585 I'll be competing in the 198's so right now I'm trying to make weight without losing strength...kinda tricky.

Anyway maintian your focus. You are about to hit a very nice growth spurt. Then when you do you can go back to the guys that were questioning you and "SHOW" them that it works. Then I'll have to help them too...dammit

GET BIG!!

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

i guess you practice what you preach my friend.420 bench???610 squat???sweet bro...excellent #'s.keep pullin' away bud and good luck w/ the meet.btw,i guess i can start tracking your progress on this as well?hehehe...support is here if you need it bro.fyi,have a great weekend and thx once again for your help...

------------------

Still sore??! Clothes still fit??!

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

Phase Two??!

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

o.k. clothes are not getting tight;that's because i've already shopped and got xxl sweaters and very loose sweatpants.jeans...that another story.can't get my legs to fit thru the damn things.i'm weighing in at 215#'s at the moment and starting phase 2.i'm eating 4450 cals at this point w/ same ratios as above.hey it's workin'...why change?creatine/glutamine and tons of protein powder w/ every meal is still a part of my diet.i have added 3 days of light cardio to help myself w/ added weight gain.i want to start phase 2 w/ bang...i miss lower reps.beleive it or not,13-15 reps killed me...i love lifting heavier weight w/ lower reps and therefore phase 2 should be more pleasant,as far as lactic acid is concerned.once again,compound movements are the majority here to maximize overload.so far so good BIG BOY.biggest improvements thus far,have been wider back,maintained waist(due to clean diet),bigger arms,shoulders,legs and TES...CALVES!!!in addition,i can still see my abs(although it is a 4-pack at this point),so additionnal bf is kept to a minimum.thx for your help bro...always appreciated.

------------------

Top Bottom