Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d/bol naps

To answer your original question, Yes the naps are great. I was in love with them for a long time. My new love is pink in color and has a fancy "T" on it.

What is up with all the newbies???!!! Seriously if you have trained and have been eating then blast away! If this is your first cycle then it would be wise to blast the receptors. I am sure there are going to be a million jerks complaining about this advice, but it works. You will only EVER HAVE ONE FIRST CYCLE!!!!!! Make it count. You could easily gain 25-35 pounds if you do it right. Continue to eat tons of food and shakes. Train like an animal and SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!!! You grow when you sleep so make sure you get sleep! As far as gear try this: Take the d-bol at 6 a day for 6 weeks. That will give you a good jump before the test kicks in. As far as T-400, Front load. Take 2 to 2.5 cc' the first week and then go down to 1.5 -2 cc's a week. run it at this for 7 weeks. I personally like to taper test. So for week 9 and 10 you can taper down even more. Like 1 cc for week 9 and .5 cc's for week 10. One week after the last injection start taking two Clomids a day for two weeks then one clomid ever day for the third week. I would add some deca or eq to the cycle, but that is up to you. If you do try 300-400 a week of either. Run it for 8 weeks. This is a good solid cycle that will put some good size on you. I hear the board screaming already!!! They are saying "1000mgs of test!!!???" Trust me! It is not 1000 mgs of test unless it is as single ester like T-200 or Primotest. Taking T-400 or Aratest or Sust/omna is having different esters that release at different times. That is why taking one amp of sust/omna a day is a great way of taking it. Remember eat, lift and sleep!!!! Try it you won't be sorry!!! Let the flames begin!!!!

Last edited:
dude i only drank gainers fuel so i could get a few more cals in my diet. i'm not drinking it while i'm on gear. so your telling gainers fuel does nothing for me. it doesn't even put a few extra cals in my diet.

Top Bottom