Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyrex's First Steroid Cycle

Wow bro.. excellent progress!

Congratz on getting back the "training wheels" (2 plate bench) to 3 plates!!! ... not that I have or anything, lol. That's awesome!

Had a terrible weekend (took a short vacation to Atlanta).

My laptop and luggage were stolen and my diet was not the best. We also visted Coca Cola World where I tasted 42 different flavors of soda. There is some NASTY SHIT they drink in Italy . . .

I haven't lifted since Friday so I'll be going back tonight. I'm gonna see how many reps I can do at 315. If I can get 2 easy enough I'm gonna toss on some 2.5s on each side just for that mental boost.

holy crap... bro, I can't even imagine!!!

wow... I send my condolences.

Have back-ups for most of your data? Speaking of which crap... i gotta do that before my lappy shit's the bed cuz it's going to die soon, lol.

whoa, 42 diff. flavors.... :spit: dang, lol.

Nice bro... KILL IT! I will assume you're speaking of bench cuz i mentioned it in the post previously, awesome bro... can't wait to get to that point.

I squated it (315) last night, lol :p

sgtslaughter said:
holy crap... bro, I can't even imagine!!!

wow... I send my condolences.

Have back-ups for most of your data? Speaking of which crap... i gotta do that before my lappy shit's the bed cuz it's going to die soon, lol.

whoa, 42 diff. flavors.... :spit: dang, lol.

Nice bro... KILL IT! I will assume you're speaking of bench cuz i mentioned it in the post previously, awesome bro... can't wait to get to that point.

I squated it (315) last night, lol :p

yes I meant bench.
My laptop didn't really have much on it that I don't have on my desktop. I work on remote servers typically and had Linux on it so everything was locked down pretty tight. I also had hard drive encryption running on it so they can't boot to a linux boot disk and get my data too easily either. If they try the wrong password 4x then a program will begin to run that will start writing a bunch of junk data over my existing data continuously while it is turned on, so I'm not too worried about any data that was on it. . .

lol
windows haha
HAHAHAHAHA

on the other hand I am on a cycle and had 2mL that I took (near empty vial) which was to be injected the night my shit was stolen was also in the mix. (Well hidden)

I'm not too worried about it though. Almost hoping the fucking theives get caught with it and then get in trouble for posession . . . I can easily say it wasn't mine... they are the criminals, they probably tossed it in there...

hahahahaha, yeah i know... but I kinda gave up my techie ambitions a while back so i'm not so techie anymore :(

LOL!! Damn... serves them right if they get busted with it! THEIVES!
..yeah i wouldn't worry about a damn thing in regards to something coming back and biting you ya know.

sgtslaughter said:
hahahahaha, yeah i know... but I kinda gave up my techie ambitions a while back so i'm not so techie anymore :(

LOL!! Damn... serves them right if they get busted with it! THEIVES!
..yeah i wouldn't worry about a damn thing in regards to something coming back and biting you ya know.

yeah I'm not :)

Top Bottom