Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle is done, results were great but left me injured

gorillahung

For a background, I'm a former powerlifter. My best meet lifts were 551 sq, 402 bench, 501 dl, at 198. I partially tore both rotator cuffs which killed my lifting. I had surgery but it wasn't effective and I ended up going about 10 years without touching a weight (or doing anything fitness related). I started training last June but the shoulder pain began again after only 2 weeks of lifting. My bench press had withered to 125 lbs. and I didn't even have the flexibility to do a full squat at first. I also took some dbol to get me motivated. I finished the cycle with a 300 lb. bench and 2 inches added to my arms. I gained 12-15 lbs. while going from 30% bodyfat down to 19% fat. (my pants are too loose around the waist now). It was a very successful cycle except that my rotator cuff pain has progressed to the point that I have a hard time doing any pushing movements. An orthopedist tried cortisone shots which provided temporary relief. Now I'm waiting to get an MRI and I'm guessing surgery will be needed.

Hopefully you get good news. Injuries are tough. Ive had a few myself this past year. Over the last few months I have realized that I need to back off the weight on some of my lifts.

Top Bottom