Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle good or bad?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too much

• Too Little

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ive seen people make great gains in short cycles of var? 8-10 weeks? I have never heard of anyone running var that long

he's fucking posting that in all kinds of threads about running anavar for 10 weeks... you don't fucking run it that long so stop telling people that shit man...! fuck!

wcjcMr.O - actually, i did plenty of research and found that to be the best option. My body handled it just fine so i see your comment as irrelevant, but thank you for going the extra step to tell me you won't give me advice even tho just ignoring or not commenting at all would have sufficed.

alin - i only wanted to use orals for a short time in the beginning of the cycle since there will be 3 injectables. Thank you for the advice, I may run it for up to 8 weeks depending on how my body reacts to the higher dosages of tren and masteron.

youngncurious - those are my thoughts exactly. thanks !

dylangemelli - id assume my body fat will be lower by time i introduce masteron into the cycle. My research showed that masteron would be a good choice for cutting, and it's anti-estrogen affects are what really intrigued me. would you suggest anything in its place?

wcjcMr.O - actually, i did plenty of research and found that to be the best option. My body handled it just fine so i see your comment as irrelevant, but thank you for going the extra step to tell me you won't give me advice even tho just ignoring or not commenting at all would have sufficed.

alin - i only wanted to use orals for a short time in the beginning of the cycle since there will be 3 injectables. Thank you for the advice, I may run it for up to 8 weeks depending on how my body reacts to the higher dosages of tren and masteron.

youngncurious - those are my thoughts exactly. thanks !

dylangemelli - id assume my body fat will be lower by time i introduce masteron into the cycle. My research showed that masteron would be a good choice for cutting, and it's anti-estrogen affects are what really intrigued me. would you suggest anything in its place?

Well im not sure what you researched to find out how tren and deca would be good for someone new to AAS. But im glad it helped you justify it. Your "research" was probably the same websites that have the "ARNOLD CYCLE" and the "RONNIE COLEMAN CYCLE." You know those places......

good luck with your cycle

First i wouldnt run tren that high personally and i know a lot of guys that prefer to stay at around 500 a week or less to reduce side effects. I have never run Tren that high before but i've heard A LOT that side effects outweigh the extra benefits of that high of a dosage. Masteron has a few anti-estro type effects, but IT IS NOT an aromatase inhibitor. You're going to need an AI. Yes. You're also going to want to run a good dose of Pramipexole or cabergoline for the tren. What's the masteron ester that you're using? You can still benefit from mast at your BF, but it won't be as noticeable. I personally did did not do a smart first cycle, in fact it was probably the worst first cycle possible to run as it was WAY overkill... however all that shit's in the past and we all learn and drive on. Just make sure you know the ins and outs of all the compounds your using before you jump in head first. Asking advice of others is what we're supposed to do and the whole reason for this forum, although i don't believe in spoon feeding. That having been said, good luck with your cycle and continue learning.

More is not always better bro, jjust like numerous people stated, run at a lower dossage perhaps 200 to start with then up the dosage accoringly, some people cant handle the sides of tren and is too harsh for them, so ud rather start at a lower dose.

Top Bottom