Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle good or bad?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too much

• Too Little

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5'10 220 lbs 15% body fat

Test E
Tren E
Masteron
Anavar

10 week cycle

Test E - Week 1-10 600 mgs a week
Tren E - Week 1-6 600 mgs a week
Anavar - Week 1-6 50 mgs a day
Masteron - Week 5-10 600 mgs a week

I like the enanthate version of injectables so i don't have to inject so often. Looking to put on size while reducing body fat. Have done 2 bulking cycles prior to this with Test, Deca, and D-Bol. and another with just Test P and Tren Ace. with similar dosages and good results. Never used Masteron but thought it would be good because at the end of the cycle cause of the anti-estro effects. How often should I inject this tho, just once a week?
Also, do you think things like armidex will be needed?
Any advice or critique would be greatly appreciated.
Thank !!!

age 25
height 5'10
weight 220
body fat ~15%

Have been lifting since the days of middle and high school, Serious with proper diet for 4 years. Lifting strictly for vanity reasons. Go hard 5 days a week with 2 off days.. 1 body part a day, with moderate reps 6-8. Can't tell you what my max out on lifts are. Last week got 310 for last set of 6 on Bench Press. Squat usually 405 for 6-8 reps. Deadlift goes above 450 for reps of 6-8. Diet is pretty clean but not perfect. Always get proper breakfast and pre and post workout nutrition, usually eating majority of carbs at this time. 300+ grams of protein a day. Drink occasionally on the weekends. Have done 3 cycles before.

need to know anything else?

i can tell you this, there is no point to run masteron at that body fat bro... its too high and you won't see any results from mast at that body fat...

5'10 220 lbs 15% body fat

Test E
Tren E
Masteron
Anavar

10 week cycle

Test E - Week 1-10 600 mgs a week
Tren E - Week 1-6 600 mgs a week
Anavar - Week 1-6 50 mgs a day
Masteron - Week 5-10 600 mgs a week

I like the enanthate version of injectables so i don't have to inject so often. Looking to put on size while reducing body fat. Have done 2 bulking cycles prior to this with Test, Deca, and D-Bol. and another with just Test P and Tren Ace. with similar dosages and good results. Never used Masteron but thought it would be good because at the end of the cycle cause of the anti-estro effects. How often should I inject this tho, just once a week?
Also, do you think things like armidex will be needed?
Any advice or critique would be greatly appreciated.
Thank !!!

I think 6 wks of ANAVAR is too short. You will get better results in longer duration cycles like 8-10 weeks.

^ive seen people make great gains in short cycles of var? 8-10 weeks? I have never heard of anyone running var that long

wcjcMr.O wants to slap this kid in the face for running deca and tren in your first 2 cycles. lol WTF is wrong with people. Since you obviously did no research before your first 2 cycles, you will get no help from me...........:destroy: help yourself to the search feature

Top Bottom