Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curious how much things have changed around here

Do you know who rocky_road is?

• Hell yeah, how you doin girl?

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
in a way, every guy likes kawk, I mean don't you play with urself, don't we all play with ourselves.

true I like my KAK

but I don't like fat guys creating alters of women, and posting nudes to get a rise out of the board
That goes in the sick and twisted, you are on the internet folder for me

Ariel approves of this badass OMB ... Jus talkin bout shaft... Lol
true I like my KAK

but I don't like fat guys creating alters of women, and posting nudes to get a rise out of the board
That goes in the sick and twisted, you are on the internet folder for me

That would have been sick and twisted if I were an alter, and I appreciate your concern against women's pictures being abused. But you must not worry for long. I can prove it to you later.

nef says she's not an alter, and my boy Ortiz has a half ounce of alter paranoia, which he graphix bongs and hits purty hard.
Still I'm glad he's got mad alter paranoia... it's his job to be like that.
Rocks I didn't even read this thread... just didnt.
However, I would like to make up,and thanx for the apology...
I'll play a lil game that'll be fun for U and Me, set us back on the path toward, well, openness... and stuff like that.
U down?
I'm flipping back and forth between grading and posting so bear with me.

Lol. Be easy on them. I'm flipping through studying and EF as well. I'm not nearly as prepared for this test at 12:30 as I should be. Now I remember why I left in the first place. Wish me luck!

I don't know if this is much compensation, but I stayed at a 5-star resort in Mexico. So maybe what I meant to say was that 5-star resort Mexican workers really know how to please?

Top Bottom