Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my BULKING diet on a EQ and WINNY Cycle!!!! (what a contradiction right!)

PokeMeMon

Ok guys before i even start I was dieting down and yes loosing bodyfat seeing my self getting ripped but!!! I like having the big appearence so this is what i decided to do. Consideering i came off a cycle of test, dballs months ago I am ganna stick with my EQ, Winny cycle for next 2 months while on this diet....Please tell me what will happen to my body with this diet while on this cycle...Also please note that i will still do cardio EOD day for 1 hour at a very SLOW speed to only burn body fat....here it is...

Meal 1: 2 servings of oatmeal
4 eggwhites
Banana
8oz Milk

Meal 2: 2 servings of brown rice
6oz Chicken
apple

Meal 3: Peanut butter Jelly sandwhich
8oz Milk

Meal 4: 2 cans of tuna made in a wrap

Meal 5: Turkey burger on Whole weat

Meal 6: Steak
broccoli

and of course protien bars and supplement drinks in between when i can especially after work out..

so if i incorperate this diet with my EQ winny cycle and hard workouts, will I get nice results...dont care to be cut or ripped but....WILL I BE DENSE!!!!!!?????

Perhaps the reason you didn't get a reply is because you didn't state your cycle doses. Your diet, however, looks well thought out and reasonable.

It is diet whether or not it is a bulking or cutting cycle. The drugs just help you attain your goals.

If you eat a ton of shit, you will not be on a cutting cycle, and if you eat a deficit, you are on a cutting cycle, regardless of which a.s. are used.

Top Bottom