Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine making me feel like shit

Not that this will matter a whole lot, but take it an hour before the workout, not immediatly before.

Also, you need to cycle it - month on month off. Finally, ignore the loading period.

Also, you need to cycle it - month on month off.

Not really. The only benefit would be if you were preparing for a specific event and loaded the week before. In the long term, cycling has no effect on chronic users.

Creatine gives me terrible diarhea for the first 2 weeks. Then everything evens out and my muscle feels way tighter and more full.

If you're retaining water, as someone mentioned, drink more! Your body holds onto water because it doesn't have a steady and sufficient supply.

Are you using a quality brand?

Quality creatine is actually very easy to absorb, there are no gimmicks required, only a neutral pH for stability, and warm water helps. However, in the race to offer the “next generation” product, some have not surprisingly attempted to conceal this little known fact.

Unfortunately, because production prices have recently dropped, most companies have now got caught up in a price war, totally overlooking the single most important issue, -purity! I recall a recent survey that analysed the material from 28 producers/distributors in the U.S., UK, Germany and the rest of Europe revealed that most products fell between 88 and 92% purity, despite their label claims! ( I don’t have the details of this, so you will have to take my word for it)

Just think about those whopping 8-12% nasties next time you load on a product that seemed too cheap to be true!

I guess this speaks for itself, and might explain why the cheap brands are the ones that “rip up” your stomach. Try changing brands, but if the problems persists, just drop it.

kentucky said:
I started taking creatine for the first time EVER 8 days ago... I weighed myself today, and was 7 pounds heavier from the water.

I feel like I slosh when I walk.

Should I quit taking it? will it get better? what should I do? I feel like shit.

Creatine creates waste bi-products. B/c of how Creatine works, with an easy release of inital energy.....I would definatly step up the intake of H20...if you haven't already.

your problem is simple........... you "loaded" the creatine in your system.

a very big mistake. of course not your fault, you did whats printed on the label. how can so many people feel like shit, or have to take a shit the first week when taking it, its becuase they load it.

when i was in high school my coach caught me taking creatine. he was against it and made me write a 8 page paper on the subject before i could play again.

loading is something supplement companies made up to take more of your money. "take creatine it puts 7-10lbs on you in just 1 week"

true it does, but its just water....... big woop. have you ever noticed, that unless you buy creatine in bulk, that the loading phase pretty much wipes out the whole bottle, like cell - tech. then guess what, you have to go buy a new one and give them more money.

and all you did was give your self an upset stomach adn gain 10 lbs of water, and waist some money.

when ever you start taking creatine, just do the maitinence phase, thats all you need. it takes about 3 weeks for it to get in your system, but the slow absorbtion is better for your system, your budget, and your butt hole.

X

Exodus said:

a very big mistake. of course not your fault, you did whats printed on the label. how can so many people feel like shit, or have to take a shit the first week when taking it, its becuase they load it.

when i was in high school my coach caught me taking creatine. he was against it and made me write a 8 page paper on the subject before i could play again.

loading is something supplement companies made up to take more of your money. "take creatine it puts 7-10lbs on you in just 1 week"

true it does, but its just water....... big woop. have you ever noticed, that unless you buy creatine in bulk, that the loading phase pretty much wipes out the whole bottle, like cell - tech. then guess what, you have to go buy a new one and give them more money.

and all you did was give your self an upset stomach adn gain 10 lbs of water, and waist some money.

when ever you start taking creatine, just do the maitinence phase, thats all you need. it takes about 3 weeks for it to get in your system, but the slow absorbtion is better for your system, your budget, and your butt hole.

X

i agree. i loaded cell-tech only once when i first started using it and ever since then, i take it prior or after workout...its the only times when the body can really use it. tb

Exodus said:

X

This was exactly what I was looking for.

Karma to you.

Karma to thebrute for his 2cents.

Top Bottom