Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cops make it obvious when they have a quota or something I guess

It depends on the cops here in SoCAl, but most go by- Don't be a dick = Dont get a ticket

Pretty much true. I was pulled over 6 times in 2011 in various parts of San Diego and all 6 times I was let go. One time I had an expired license and no registration and I was still let off by being honest about it. In fact I drove with an expired license for most of 2011.

If he's a traffic cop - guaranteed ticket. Most patrol cops couldn't care less about writing tickets cuz they're not expected. The ones that do, have to do it cuz the city depends on that revenue and STRONGLY encourages them to write as many as possible. If they don't -- well, enjoy the unemployment line. The cop would rather write you a ticket than be out of a job basically. I'd consider it just another tax.

Advice: delay it, delay it, write in trial by mail, if lose, ask for trail, delay, delay, then go in. By then hopefuly so much time has passed cop has forgotten and doesn't care. Blame the ciyt that you couldn't see the sign (which is true). Use the word 'entrapment' :)

Hmmm, I did manage to get out of a ticket for making an illegal right turn (we drive on the other side down here). The no-right-turn sign was only temporary and placed in such a way that I could not see it. Charge was dropped, $150 I didn't need to pay. Check the ticket thoroughly first, maybe there is something wrong with the time, the location, the way the no-left-turn restriction was sign posted.

b0und (it's your money)

Shoulda said "can I help u officer" while taking your top off. Works for me everytime but instead of taking off top I unzip my fly
凸(••)凸

I blew through a stop sign in a school zone and got let off with a warning from a hot chica cop. She totally wanted me.

Or maybe it was cuz I was wearing a suit, I'm white, I had my drivers license and registration/insurance in order, and I was driving a white corolla :)

It depends on the cops here in SoCAl, but most go by- Don't be a dick = Dont get a ticket

Yes... I agree on this 98% of the time. But if it's the CHP, or a County Sheriff agency who pulls you over, you're getting a ticket. Period. Local police; especially LAPD, usually are cool about it if you're polite and don't try to deny or justify whatever the offense was that you got pulled over for. Usually unless it's something really bad, the LAPD doesn't want to bother going to traffic court and wasting their patrol time to get a minor traffic fine imposed. They'll give you a stern talk, and let you go in most cases.

Charles

Top Bottom