Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Update...

My diet right now is as follows...

Sunday through Fiday...

Keto Diet
6 meals = 2000 cals ->280g Protein, 0g Carbs, 95g Fats

On the days I train I take in 50-100g of Carbs to break ketosis and give me a good workout.

Saturday is a carb up day...

6 meals = 3000 cals -> 280g Protein, 470g Carbs, 0g Fats.

I tweaked it alot but I think this is here to stay all the way to the contest. I like the results.

On my carbup day I have one cheat meal meaning I eat whatever I want for about 2 hours around supper time. The other meals are like chicken and rice and so on for that day.

My diet is very similar , except I have alot less fat and a little more carbs ( 100 grams ) on the diet days.

It seems to work so far. I get stricter and June get's closer however.

GOODLUCK!!!!!!!! To you both. I am entering for the first time this year and I am already nervous.

It is always easy to take gear and get big but it take a shit load more to diet loose weight, size etc and stay dedicated to an ass busting routine - reading this post reminds me of what makes the difference between a juice taker and a real body builder.

Good Luck once again
(Post a pic or two......)

Thanks purple , and good luck to you.

For me this is what seperates a competitive athelete and a recreational bodybuilder.

It's really touch to work so long and hard to gain and then watch the pounds drop but when you see how good you look it makes it worthwhile.

You guys are right...

You earn a much greater respect for competitive bodybuilders after you walk the walk.

I remember before I started competing I would look at some amateur competitors and think they looked like shit...

Now I appreciate everyone physique that steps onstage. It takes lots of hard work and dedication to diet down and keep lots of mass. Bodybuilding is very hard and that is why I like it :)

4 weeks out....

Weight is 183.5lbs

Bodyfat is 6.62%

I am upping the T3 from 25 to 50mcg per day. That should speed things up a bit.

Wow, 6.62% - that's nuts, I couldn't do it. I think you should be able to make weight as long as you don't plateau and dry up really good the last couple of days.
How do you feel? Can you think at all? You must look huge!!! Any pics coming in the future?

Best of Luck

Good work Drexx , how tight is your waist right now?

How much can you pinch at that BF%? How vascular are you at this point?

I have noticed my cheeks caving in.

I'm with you

I'm with you bros!! 4 weeks out(june 2nd) and getting more ripped by the moment. I hope to get down to 187.
5'11
7% bf

What do you guys do for your sweet tooth?? The diet is really getting to me right now!!

Your telling me td24 ... it's driving me nuts... I know that diet coke isn't that bad ( 38 grams of carbs in one can ). If you mix it with alot of ice it can last a little while. Sugerless gum can help , or even fruit.

I'm your height and I'm about 185 right now , pretty lean but a little more fat to lose to get all the veins out.

Top Bottom