Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Concerns about my high caloric and protein intake!!!

flex2000

Hey guys im on 500mgs of sust for 10 weeks and 30mgs of dbol for 5 weeks. Anyhow here is my concern today i was talking to this guy he was telling me that if u store to much food into ur system without ur body being able to process it he said ur basically poisining yourself, he also then went on to say something that it increases the bile in ur system. Now alot of you are probably saying that is horseshit. And i would agree with u except 4 months ago i was in the 4th week of my cycle of test and i woke up one mourning puking my brains out for 8 hours straight now it could of also been food poising but the doctors where never certain what it was. Anyhow im in the middle of my 3rd week in my cycle and i have gone from 195 to 206 pretty good thus far. However this week i have been very uncomfortable and actually today i felt like i was gonna puke. So this is what i have come to (Sone of u may disagree) I'm gonna stick between 300-350 grams of protein 400+ carbs and 75grmas of fat just about. I'm a big believer of you have to listen to ur body and if its saying "no icant take all this food in because im feeling sick then u have to let up some". I think everyones body is diff. and there is limitations on how much ur body can take. Now i also believe when ur on a bulking cycle that u should get the most out of it meaning go for every last rep and eat high in cals and protein. However id rather be comfortable through my cycle and maybe not get that extra 5 pounds rather then end up sick again. Also im 6'1 206. Just wondering if anyone has been in the same boat as me! thx

did this guy who told you your poisoning yourself know you were on the sauce? the premise behind ultra high protien intake is that while juicing your rate of protien synthesis is insanely upgraded, allowing you to process and utilize these crazy amounts you consume. if you drink plenty of water your kidneys will be fine and youll grow grow grow.

this is a good point trial but still i dont think my body can handle the amn't of food i was giving it i think if i give it 1.5grams of protein times my bosy weight ill still have some good success.

I was eating up to 6000+ cals a day on my last bulking cycle( not advisable unless you have a VERY high metabolism) and I never felt full or like I was going to puke(I was on Eq though hehehe) If you start to feel sick from eating all that food a day then cut back on the cals, listed to your body. Ginger root will help with protein digestion(Macro wrote an awesome thread on it a while back) and ALA will help turn more carbs into glycogen so they don't get stored as fat(I think thats what it does anyway lol) Fonz and Stew both know alot of ALA and may be able to go into better deatil.

M18

WHen I did a winny and deca cycle I felt like vomiting too. I thought maybe it was because your blood pressure is higher, which can make you feel nausious (sp). I ended up stopping my cycle 1/2 way through because of an injury, but the vomiting feeling was going away at that point. I think your body will adjust, but do listen to your body or you will end up doing more damage than good.

Definetely listen to your body...lower the cals etc. till you feel normal and hold it there.

flex2000 said:
this is a good point trial but still i dont think my body can handle the amn't of food i was giving it i think if i give it 1.5grams of protein times my bosy weight ill still have some good success.

My stats are similar to yours and I am in week 3 of the same cycle...

I find it hard to consume more than 200g protein a day... maybe on a cycle I could utilise 300... but it's such a fucking chore! Even with the dozen tubs of whey protein I have....

And I felt sick the other day - but that was possibly overtraining...

Hmm my metabolism must be crazy

I eat like 4800 cals a day and not even jucing, just lifting hard hehehe. I'd hate to see my appetite on juice. To the guy saying you'll poison your body with eating to much... God gifted us with a bowel system. SHove to much in, and it just shoves some other out. If your that concerned about it increase your fiber consumption it'll keep that stuff running through!

Top Bottom