Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Commentary: Natural or not, who cares?

wilson6

Elite Mentor
I got to thinking about this the other day. A fitness chick was telling someone in the gym how she was natural and it was all diet, training, blah, blah, blah……Now I know she ain’t natural. One, because she has obvious sides, and two, because some of the bros in the gym know her source and have told me what she uses.

So, my question is, why say anything at all? Obviously you’re not going to run around telling people you juice, but why say anything? Just tell people that you work and diet hard and that is that. Why do some juicers HAVE to say, “oh, I’m natural” when most of the people that say that to know they are not. Must be the effects of drugs on their brains, I don’t know. Then what’s worse is that they try to explain their AS sides away on andro or ethnicity, and in the same breath talk about putting on 15 lbs of muscle in a short period of time, especially the girls. The bullshit is so deep that they might as well have a flashing road sign (you know the one’s with the big f***ing arrows) next to them flashing, “bullshit, bullshit”.

On the other side of the coin, they are the “naturals” that have to tell everyone in the gym, ALL the time, day after day that they are natural. Why? First, it’s clear that they are natural, second, who cares? Sure it's great if you work hard and diet, make good gains and are natural, but why is it necessary to constantly remind people of that. Perhaps some try to explain away the fact that they are small and fat and use “natural” as a cover for poor diet and training. For others, maybe it's a self-esteem thing or a reason to thumb their noses at those who don't have their genetics. Again, I don’t know.

None-the-less, why say anything? Just train hard, co-exist peacefully with everyone in the gym and leave the bullshit for the bars. Those in the know, know. Why make an ass out of yourself in front of your peers?

W6

I agree with you W6, why say anything at all. Just keep your mouth closed. Now my ex started using Deca only about 7 wks ago and I saw him yesterday, he is HUGE!!! He has gained about 30lbs. His workout buddies are asking him what is he using, now what is a person supposed to do in that situation? I say tell them it's creatine and weight gainer!! LOL:D

Last edited:
Of course I agree 100%!!! Its better left unsaid...no need to go on and on about not using if you are..Most people in general are not dumb..if you use..you have sides..I personally dont care if someone does not say either way but when people say they are natural and persist the issue..I think its pointless, and it can be misleading for others..Making huge gains in a short period of time is obvious..its someone's personal choice to use..its really no ones business when it comes down to it. Personally I think it makes you look like an ass! I remember a few years ago I had a 2 fitness girls tell me over and over they just use diet and hard training, and telling me you dont need andro..drugs etc. And these chicks are hard as hell and very obviously on...but they always made it a point to let it be known they are NOT on. Lost a lot of respect for both of them, but thats just me:)

Spatt:

Have you had your free Testosterone and DHEAS levels checked?

sounds like a virilizing tumor or PCOD to me....:rolleyes:

well i would say that most of the time its none of anybodys buisness. but when close friends and relatives ask me if i do drugs. i tell them that im natural, something i very much am. but what other people think of me doesnt bother me. but if you are thinking of doing drugs, then you also should have the balls to stand for your desicion(sp?). dont go around lying to people, telling them that you are all natural when you are not.

Spatts:

I'd have to see the full test results (and the lab's normal values) to even venture a response but if that's elevated, it means that although your circulating levels may be normal, you may have a large amount of bound testosterone and may be producing/ingesting it elsewhere. Remember, the difference between men and women (talking in terms of testosterone) is that men have approximately 2% circulating unbound (free) and women 1%.

What about DHEAS?

Some people just feel they need to explain everything. Usually the more explaining, the bigger the fantasy. It reminds me of a quote: "It's better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and resolve all doubt." - Abe Lincoln.

The thing that iks me the most are people who use being natural (or "natural" as is sometimes the case) as their excuse for no results. In the gym, I respect results, because results speak for themselves - juice or no juice.

I think the only time its really even relevant is if someone is going into a show that is explicitly stated as "TESTED" -- that just really sucks for the people who truly are natural and selected that particular show because it is "TESTED". Not to say that they couldn't also select a show sponsered by something like the NGA which is specifically TESTED / natural. My 2nd show was "TESTED" and the girl who won was OBVIOUSLY not natural - even to the point that she got called to be tested. But when the "test" consists of something as cheesie as a voice stress analysis or a lie detector -- well forget it. She won anyway.

In this case, the only payback was that I saw the same girl attempt to compete in a figure show 8 months later and she was so beefed up she looked like a moose on the stage with all the tiny girls who were ripped to shreds but not really large.

My opinion -

I have never taken any sort of AS, but because I have been around gyms for the past 10 years, I understand that just because a person is on AS, doesn't mean that that's the reason they got to looking the way they do. A lot of people DONT understand that, however.

A lot of people think, "Oh, well he/ she looks like that becuase they are taking shit." Well, it's those comments that piss me off. I am natural up to this point and get accused of being on shit because of my vascularity and the fact that I can gain pretty quick. BUT - I am seriously considering taking Anavar or something (I'm checking into things) and if a person knew that I was taking that they would credit all of my hard work with a "quick fix" sort of solution.

So, the only reason I tell people (after they accuse me) that I haven't taken anything is because I don't want them to think, "Well, if I took steroids I would look like that, too" - because that's NOT true. And, I know as soon as word gets around that I am on shit, (if I decide to) it will make me feel like my hard work is not getting the credit it deserves.

I guess I should just quit worrying those others and just tell myself that "They're just jealous......." and leave it at that.

Top Bottom