Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combating Lack of Sex Drive on Tren Prohormones.

unleashed

I became a sexual god when superdosing it. 18 again when at normal doses.

I never overdosed it. Interesting. What were the results?

Well, I'm definitely familiar with Unleashed, having taken it to help with PCT for my last PH cycle. And it's relatively cheap. Perhaps I'll just rely on it again. Maybe I'll try superdosing it to see what happens (never did that before). How much at a time would be considered a superdose?

I remember the magazine ads for Vitex, which, by now, I've seen about a million times. Nice to see it can actually be effective.

I haven't felt any lack of sexual drive with Tren-TFO. Is this common?
First month it was as high or higher then ever. Second month I've been taking Sustain Alpha along with it, seems to be even higher.. maybe too high.

Well, I'm definitely familiar with Unleashed, having taken it to help with PCT for my last PH cycle. And it's relatively cheap. Perhaps I'll just rely on it again. Maybe I'll try superdosing it to see what happens (never did that before). How much at a time would be considered a superdose?

I remember the magazine ads for Vitex, which, by now, I've seen about a million times. Nice to see it can actually be effective.

But remember Unleashed by itself doesn't raise your natural test production; what it does, it lowers the SBHG, making more free test available; but all that free test depends on how much you have or are producing inside; if your body is shut down not producing enough, there's only so much that an SBHG inhibitor can do for you.

2 weeks in with tren-tfo + 3on/2off with sustain Alpha and my drive is the same if not higher then normal...

200mg of p-5-p
1g of Vitex

or

1g of L Dopa

should help with prolactin issues while running the tren designers.

Sounds good, have used Vitex & L-Dopa, but was is p-5-p?

Thanks!

S

Top Bottom