Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combating Lack of Sex Drive on Tren Prohormones.

legendz

I understand that both Trenbolone and Tren-like prohormones (e.g., 1-T Tren and 19-Tren TFO) sharply curtail sexual drive/libido/performance while on cycle (though stopping them and doing a good PCT will bring it back). Is there any way to lessen this negative impact Tren prohormones have on sex drive? Any other products I can stack with Tren PHs that will help? Unleashed, perhaps? Or even Post-Cycle?

I believe while on cycle, you can also use sustain alpha or dermacrine to help with the sex drive....also use it as part of your PCT.

I believe while on cycle, you can also use sustain alpha or dermacrine to help with the sex drive....also use it as part of your PCT.

Thanks, knights, for the response. That's right, I'd forgotten that Primordial Performance's Hardcore Muscle Stack has an option to use Sustain Alpha alongside the 1-T Tren. I'm assuming the impact of the Tren on my performance in the gym will still be as profound while stacking with the Sustain Alpha as without the Sustain.

Any more suggestions, anyone?

I know needto is suppose to be coming out with a product like "hcg" to help keep you from shutting down.

200mg of p-5-p
1g of Vitex

or

1g of L Dopa

should help with prolactin issues while running the tren designers.

Top Bottom