Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol ...hard to get erection

Ozzie - I'm just thinking maybe I'll be dependant on those for libido ... maybe I should let it return to normal by itself without trying to mess up my hormones? Hmm.. I'm nervous about taking stuff at the moment...

Nahh! HCGenerate will have you rocking in no time you will love it, and its not addicted

Okay... now it's been soon 2 weeks since I stopped with clen and life is returning downstairs... my drive is still a bit low but it's comming back... geez, never doing clen ever again :) Will probably try HCGenerate when it's back in stock though, if it boosts sex drive I'm all for that, haha.

ya bro this has happened to me too. it's sorta tough to come up with a valid excuse when you're with a chick and it's been 20 minutes of neckin and you've got no wood to speak of. it happens tho man foooorrr surrre. the higher the dose, the lower the wood. understood?

joshuaua - thanks... how long is it for you until you come back to normal completely after clen?

ahh roughly a week or so. the sides from clen are considered rough since it makes you so hot,sweaty,unable to sleep etc. but i can handle that just fine. but you should be able to get er back up within a week or so. the trick is that once you can't get it up for a while, it plagues your mind and it's easy to let it stresss you out...making it IMPOSSIBLE to get it up even once the clen wears off ahaha mind over matter.

clen is a vasoconstrictor. that's why you're having problems getting an erection

this is normal with any compounds with stimulant or stimulant like properties. It's individual and dose dependent, but it's pretty common. once you stop clen you'll be fine in a couple of days unless it's hormone related from some other compound you used.

clen is a vasoconstrictor. that's why you're having problems getting an erection

this is normal with any compounds with stimulant or stimulant like properties. It's individual and dose dependent, but it's pretty common. once you stop clen you'll be fine in a couple of days unless it's hormone related from some other compound you used.

Clen is actually a vasodilator and I do not see how it could have this effect. I would think it is related to something else that your are taking that is effecting you hormonally.

ahh roughly a week or so. the sides from clen are considered rough since it makes you so hot,sweaty,unable to sleep etc. but i can handle that just fine. but you should be able to get er back up within a week or so. the trick is that once you can't get it up for a while, it plagues your mind and it's easy to let it stresss you out...making it IMPOSSIBLE to get it up even once the clen wears off ahaha mind over matter.

This is exactly what happened to me. First clen affects me, then it's like "WHAT IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN", and because of the panic it sure does happen again.

Top Bottom