Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol - Best u have used for getting ripped?

How Good is clenbuterol for shredding up

• Didn't do much for me

Votes: 89 20.7%
  • Pretty good about same as fat burners etc

Votes: 169 39.4%
  • Simply Awesome! Will SHRED you!!

Votes: 163 38.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
petalpusher said:
I've only used Oxyflux on two separate occassions and didn't really feel much on it.
I got some AG-Guys LiquiClen and T3 on the way. I'm sure this stack will do the trick!

AG clen and T-3 rocks

racoon_city said:
also i hear you can run clen for 8 weeks straight now?? what do you think about that?

Yeah, man...I actually say that if you use Benadry.....you can go for up to 12 weeks...

Also, if you're doing a cutting cycle and you use T3 (which upregulates Beta-receptors), and Benadryl (which also does that), you should make sure you are including testosterone in that cycle as well, since research indicates that testosterone also upregulates beta receptors*!

So there's the reasoning behind the Test/Clen/T3 Cutting cycle that alot of guys find to be so effective...add in some Benadryl and you may not even feel that stimulant crash when it's over...your receptors should remain WIDE-OPEN with this cutting combo...

*Endocrinology. 1990 Feb;126(2):1229-34.

tempest2003 said:
anyone else vouch for this benaryl buisness?

I did a poll on two different boards asking people who've tried it if it worked for them...99% of the people who responded said it worked...

If you google clen + benadryl + hooker (my old handle- and the benadryl thing is my own original idea....so you'll get more hits if you include "hooker" in your search), you'll see alot of people on alot of boards have had success with my method(s)... :coffee:

yea I did this before stated b on 14th day seemed to work started to shred up good after 4 weeks.Not sure when exact time to start taking be though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom