Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol - Best u have used for getting ripped?

How Good is clenbuterol for shredding up

• Didn't do much for me

Votes: 89 20.7%
  • Pretty good about same as fat burners etc

Votes: 169 39.4%
  • Simply Awesome! Will SHRED you!!

Votes: 163 38.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

floridalife

Please respond if you have used clenbuterol, curious just how awesome it is at ripping you up, also heard /read it can maintain muscle mass if not make you grow just a bit? weight in please

i tried clen and wasnt too impressed, i like Eca stack much better.

I've only used Oxyflux on two separate occassions and didn't really feel much on it.
I got some AG-Guys LiquiClen and T3 on the way. I'm sure this stack will do the trick!

Ive never used clenbuterol to ripp the fat off, I think its anti-katabolic effect is much better than the effect of cutting. In the first usage I mention its great..

petalpusher said:
I've only used Oxyflux on two separate occassions and didn't really feel much on it.
I got some AG-Guys LiquiClen and T3 on the way. I'm sure this stack will do the trick!
Oxyflux is questionable. AG-GUYS clen is very potent.

If you're going to use clen, try adding some T3 with it (that will help upregulate your beta receptors).

Benadryl will work for that too, and I always tell people never to take Clen without taking some benadryl before bed each night also.

Why?

As you know, Benadryl, at around 50-100mgs/night before bed (every 3rd week or so, for that week) will help with keeping your beta-receptors working properly. Beta receptors are embedded in the cell's outer phospholipid membrane. The stability of the membrane has a lot to do with the proper function of the receptors.

Methylation of the phospholipids is stimulated by the binding of beta agonists to their receptors. Methylated phospholipids are foreign to the body, and when the body recognizes tham as foreign, it breaks them down with phospholipase A2. This changes the structure of the outer membrane which results in desensitizaton of the beta receptors. On the other hand, agents that inhibit phospholipase A2 slow desensitization.

Cationic ampiphylic drugs are known for their ability to inhibit phospholipase A2. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is a cationic ampiphylic drug.

Ergo, Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly.

This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it'll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2?s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation, and thus upregulating your beta-receptors.

In addition, many athletes have issues sleeping while on clen, and Benadryl before bed can help with that.

Finally, stimulants are well known to cause Anxiety in some, and clenbuterol is a stimulant; Benadryl is widely prescribed as an OTC anti-anxiety medication, when people go to emergency rooms with classic panic attack/anxiety symptoms.

SO using benadryl with your clen will upgrade your receptors, help you sleep, and avert stimulant based anxiety.

Anthony Roberts, what are your thoughts on clens anti-catabolic properties? I've used it several times and I must say Im sure it does show signs of being anti-catabolic, perhaps could be used as a pct tool or bridge between cycles.

also i hear you can run clen for 8 weeks straight now?? what do you think about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom