Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen/T3/ECA on Ketogenic...

PsychoSkitz

I posed a question about using T3 while on a CKD and somebody said that the point of a Ketogenic diet is to slow down the metabolism, so using T3 is pointless.

But nobody has ever said it's not beneficial to use ECA while on one.

Is it a good idea to use ECA, Clen or T3? One? None?

PsychoSkitz said:
I posed a question about using T3 while on a CKD and somebody said that the point of a Ketogenic diet is to slow down the metabolism

A silly remark, to put it nicely.

However, there is some research that argues that the reason your body lowers t3 levels is to preserve muscle mass, so its use on a diet (when androgens are not employed) is questionable.

EC and Clen, on the other hand, are muscle sparing.

PsychoSkitz = As Par Deus said only use T3 if you are using AS!!! If you use it without then you will burn muscle very fast!!! Im using 25mcgs on the final 4 weeks of my keto diet as T3 levels are known to drop after a while on keto, but I am using AS.

Clen and ECA should be fine. Alternate each one every two weeks.

Dear PsychoSkitz,

No, T3 while in 'Ketosis' is like putting a match in a gasoline tank. You will loose MUSCLE big time, unless "supplements" (steroids) are used. Trust me on one thing, steroids are NOT necessary to achieve the goal you are looking forward to achieve. You can achieve greatness without drugs.

Yes, steroids will make dieting way more effective.

->I am not saying steroids are GOOD or BAD. It's your choice.
Mr.X:cool:

Im using Test Cyp and D-bol with the keto diet. I am actually experiementing a little and trying the diet to add a little mass with as least bf as I can. I'm eating 4000 calories a day during the week which is hell to get down, and as many carbs as I can at the weekend. I keep the fat very low during the weekend as I am using insulin now too.

The results so far have been amazing in only two weeks and can really see more mass in the mirror and I think my bf has even dropped a touch.

I will say this though - roids are in no way needed for this diet to be effective. I have been using for over a year and are just experimenting with AS and keto.

Top Bottom