Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen dosage for a 4 foot 11 women

shortie91

im 22 years old, 4 foot 11 and 115 pounds i want to get down to 98 pounds. ive lost far 88 pounds so far and i was using eca stacks, bur they have stopped working.

ive bought some clen tablets in a 40mcg per tablet. but im not sure how to use it and how much to take each day.

can i take it before exercise in the morning?

I personally wouldn't take them at all.
Do you like having a heart? Cuz it might stop working if you take Clen. Not joking.
How long we're you on ECA? Did you take breaks?
And seriously, when it comes down to it, a good diet is gonna work better than any drug.

Yeah, how long were you taking it? Your receptors are probably fucked. They need a break. I wouldn't run anything at all

...but if you must, I'd suggest taking an OTC fat burner. Nothing more. As CML said, your diet will dictate what happens. Check out my log if you need proof you can lose a shit ton of weight while taking absolutely nothing...just a clean diet and working my ass off in the gym, which is what you need to be doing.

Clen is dangerous and bad for your heart. The sides far outweigh the benefits. Not worth it unless you're a competitor and even then it's not safe.

Top Bottom