Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen cycle, day 10, dose 100 umg, no sides, sad

clenhelp1

So i had only two weeks here in Thailand, and I decided to go on clen cut cycle before i leave back home.

I started from 20 umg and went all the way up to 100 umg. through out the whole thing, i didnt get any sides, no shakes, no insomnia, no nothing. The only thing i noticed I kinda sweat more than usual when i workout, but again maybe thats because I am doing high reps.

is there anyway to know if my clen is fake or not? is it working or not?

mine came in .40 mg green pills from LA anabolics. it has the hologram on it and everything but the thing wont damn work.

I can recall going on a EC stack cycle before, and i didnt feel a thing too, could it possibly be that i am stimulant resistant? does that even exist?

thank you all

yep there is such thing as stimulant resistance, but i doubt u are, maybe its under dosed.. bump the doses up by 40mcg everyday until 200mcg is reached if you still don't feel nothing throw it out.. its sugar pills

thanks for the PM

"Clen is hardly ever faked due to how low its price is, this makes it not worthwhile to fake as there is almost no profit margin.
To me, it sounds like you are a person who is just stimulant resistant. Just keep on tapering up the dose every couple of days. If you get above 120mcg with no side effects, then it is possible what you have is not clen."

There are about 30-40% of people who don't get the physical sides from clen (shakes, insomnia etc), that's 4 out of 10 basically. I wouldn't worry about it too much, just keep tapering and have a good diet and training regiment in place.

I recently took 300 of the 0.04mcg tablets of Clen from Balkan Pharmaceuticals Republica Moldova in about five weeks. I should have overdosed taking that many. I am grossly overweight and should have dropped 30-40lbs without a problem. THEY SUCK!! I cramped up all the time. I would drink just over a gallon of coconut water a day, I thought I was dehydrated! My jaw would cramp up when I yawned so bad that it would take me about ten minutes of massaging to get my mouth to close! My oblique’s cramped up when I wiped my ass, either side! I strongly think that the 0.04mcg tablets are counterfeit! A few years ago I used the 0.02mcg tabs and lost 35lbs in six weeks and only took 200 of them. They were great. This is bullshit! Stop f***king with us and just give us the real shit! I will NEVER BUY OFF THAT SITE (gbnstore.com)AGAIN!! Other than the crappy Clen, the service was great, got my stuff in less than 3 weeks without problems.

Top Bottom