Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chyna arrested

Dude, the fact that this dude is so big and DIDNT drop that crazy bitch should tell you something about the sitch.

I think HE SHOULD HAVE DROPKICKED HER!.... but what good would it have done? Where would that have left them or the kids for that matter? Violence only begets more violence.

No matter what you or anyone here says - a man hitting a woman is no less vile than a woman hitting a man.

I dont care how big you dick or clit is - KEEP YOUR RUDENESS AND YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF.

And no - it isn't the least fucking bit funny.

Werd said:
That is what is fucked up.

You guys just dont get it.

VIOLENCE OF ANY SORT IS WRONG - PERIOD.

I suppose you guys think it equally funny when those big dudes who go out with crazy violent little bitches (the ones that crack beer bottles over their boyfriends' head because he was "talking to long to that skank ho") not refuse to press charges against those crazy little bitches but then say they love her and stay with her.

Those guys are being degraded EQUALLY and it isn't right.

Again, that old Y chromosome fucking ye up each and every time.

well you don't like the truth appartly. second no one here think domestic violence itself is a laughing matter. Lastly I get from you post in this thread you may be a can short of a six pac anyway.

Reactions: Ish
JoanieLaurer(Chyna)_FBBL01a.jpg

Top Bottom