Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chyna arrested

See this is where communication needs to be better. She was just warming him up for some rough barbie doll sex and he forgot their safe word. LMAO.

I'd have knocked her out and then had everyone pose naked with her for the China Knocked out Naked Calender.

perkele said:
JoanieLaurer(Chyna)_FBBL01a.jpg

am I the only one who thinks that picture is totally hot?

Werd said:
I think HE SHOULD HAVE DROPKICKED HER!.... but what good would it have done? Where would that have left them or the kids for that matter? Violence only begets more violence.

No matter what you or anyone here says - a man hitting a woman is no less vile than a woman hitting a man.

Coolest post I've seen you make Werd.

I'd never hit a woman out of simple anger...but you best believe if a woman ever seriously hit me, I'd apply equal rights. You don't have the right to go el snappo and beat mercilessly, but everyone has the right to defend themselves.

Waltman needs to follow through on the charges, if for no other reason to teach his kids that this sort of behaviour is not normal and is not acceptible in society.

Anyone else see the double standard, btw? She pounds on him and gets released almost immediately. If he'd pounded on her, you can bet your ass he'd have needed a helluva lawyer to get bail at all.

canadianhitman said:
Anyone else see the double standard, btw? She pounds on him and gets released almost immediately. If he'd pounded on her, you can bet your ass he'd have needed a helluva lawyer to get bail at all.
This is part of the reason that lucid people don't respect certain things.

Women can do............... anything they want to a guy.

If the guy looks at her wrong........time for the cops to protect that woman.

I get accused of off kinds of stuff by women. Rude.....homo....you name it.

They can't help it. It is their nature.

Top Bottom