Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chyna arrested

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Former WWE, WCW, TNA wrestler Sean "XPac" Waltman posted the following statement on the message board for his official website www.SeanWaltman.com.

"Joanie was arrested on January 1st for domestic battery. She assualted me struck me in the head and face countless times after getting back from the Playboy Mansion. There were several witnesses to her behavior, including Jeff Meecham from The Extreme Mayhem Show, and unfortunately my two children witnessed and heard all of this. She was released today once again having to suffer no consequences for her behavior. She showed no remorse."

As I got into on the hotline, I am intrigued that Waltman actually pressed charges against Laurer. Anyone that has followed their relationship may agree with me. But it appeared that XPac was quite "whipped". His statements, almost pleas in the past made many feel sorry for him. If what Sean Waltman says in the statement is true, I give him credit for standing up to the abuse. There was always rumors of it in the past about the abuse. Now it appears to be factual.

More on this story as it develops. It should be interesting how the media handles it since VH1 premieres "The Surreal Life" January 9th which she co-stars. Check out our Wrestlevision report for more info on the airdates and times for the show.

Last month, Sean Waltman and Joanie Laurer released their Sex Video "1 Night In China", which has sold quite well.

Did you see her face on the new version of the Surreal Life?

A serious plastic surgery fuck-up.

X-PAC crying about a little smackdown in his homelife is too funny.

well, we know who the bitch in that relationship is.

i saw some screen shots of their video.....she's got a clit that resembles a dick.

i have it downloaded but i havn't watched it.

gotmilk said:
Did you see her face on the new version of the Surreal Life?

A serious plastic surgery fuck-up.

X-PAC crying about a little smackdown in his homelife is too funny.

a little smackdown? dude, she's twice his size. nothin on that bitch is little....including her clit/dick.

crak600 said:
a little smackdown? dude, she's twice his size. nothin on that bitch is little....including her clit/dick.

Did you see the Surreal Life? Chris Knight aka Peter Brady could pile drive her now. She's lost a lot of muscle and must of had her cheek bones grinded down.

gotmilk said:
Did you see the Surreal Life? Chris Knight aka Peter Brady could pile drive her now. She's lost a lot of muscle and must of had her cheek bones grinded down.

havn't seen her in a while except for the clips from that sex video they made together. she's still bigger than xpack.

Top Bottom