Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chyna arrested

Werd said:
Can some of you please explain to me why you think it is funny that someone is being assaulted?.... especially when the battery is going on IN FRONT OF KIDS?!

Honestly, sometimes I am disappointed in human kind to no end.

Most posters on this site are like the average man in terms of behavior and attitudes. Well I think the average man feels any man getting beat by his woman is a total pussy and well guys find guys who are pussies funny. I'm sure we are all against men on women violence and especially against it in front of children. What makes it funnier everyone thought the character Xpac was a bitch and now we know the man who played him is a bitch too.

RaZor Ramon said:
Most posters on this site are like the average man in terms of behavior and attitudes. Well I think the average man feels any man getting beat by his woman is a total pussy and well guys find guys who are pussies funny. I'm sure we are all against men on women violence and especially against it in front of children. What makes it funnier everyone thought the character Xpac was a bitch and now we know the man who played him is a bitch too.

That is what is fucked up.

You guys just dont get it.

VIOLENCE OF ANY SORT IS WRONG - PERIOD.

I suppose you guys think it equally funny when those big dudes who go out with crazy violent little bitches (the ones that crack beer bottles over their boyfriends' head because he was "talking to long to that skank ho") not refuse to press charges against those crazy little bitches but then say they love her and stay with her.

Those guys are being degraded EQUALLY and it isn't right.

Again, that old Y chromosome fucking ye up each and every time.

EnderJE said:
The part that I find troublesome is the fact that this was in front of his kids.

That only makes an awful situation a thousand times worse.

I will never understand why some people think that domestic violence is acceptable regardless of the situation.

Werd said:
That only makes an awful situation a thousand times worse.

I will never understand why some people think that domestic violence is acceptable regardless of the situation.
I'm not suggesting that domestic violence is acceptable. It is not. However, putting in front of children is worse.

If domestic violence occurs in a home without kids, then the next logical step is for the victim to go to the police and settle it.

When children are involved, there's the added difficult task of removing the association from the children's memory.

EnderJE said:
I'm not suggesting that domestic violence is acceptable. It is not. However, putting in front of children is worse.

If domestic violence occurs in a home without kids, then the next logical step is for the victim to go to the police and settle it.

When children are involved, there's the added difficult task of removing the association from the children's memory.

What a lot of people fail to realize is that constant, rude and belittling comments can and DO hurt as much as fists.

So many couples speak so rudely and disrespectfully to each other in front of their kids without a second thought. It makes me livid.

Then for me to read here that not only is it OK... BUT FUCKING FUNNY that this dude was beaten up (regardless of who these two people are it makes no difference. the fact that they have some degree of celebrity makes them no less human)

REALLY AND TRULY PISSES ME OFF.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!!

Yea, yea... men are SUPPOSED to be tough, right? They are supposed to be ridiculed, put down, called names, told they are worthless and losers and then to REALLY put the icing on the cake - FUCKING BEAT THEM UP!... IN FRONT OF THEIR KIDS!!!

It's perfectly alright for a woman to dis a man this way because hey!... he is tough!... right?! He IS a man after all.... isn't he?

God I want to fucking scream.

Werd said:
What a lot of people fail to realize is that constant, rude and belittling comments can and DO hurt as much as fists.

So many couples speak so rudely and disrespectfully to each other in front of their kids without a second thought. It makes me livid.

Then for me to read here that not only is it OK... BUT FUCKING FUNNY that this dude was beaten up (regardless of who these two people are it makes no difference. the fact that they have some degree of celebrity makes them no less human)

REALLY AND TRULY PISSES ME OFF.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!!

Yea, yea... men are SUPPOSED to be tough, right? They are supposed to be ridiculed, put down, called names, told they are worthless and losers and then to REALLY put the icing on the cake - FUCKING BEAT THEM UP!... IN FRONT OF THEIR KIDS!!!

It's perfectly alright for a woman to dis a man this way because hey!... he is tough!... right?! He IS a man after all.... isn't he?

God I want to fucking scream.

domestic violence isn't funny, but it's pretty fucking weird that xpac played the role of an easily pushed around bitch on TV and is being treated like one in his home life.

had this been the other way around, yeah, you woud've seen a different reaction. but ya know what? it's like what was already said....when men get their asses whipped by women we sit here and don't feel sorry for them, we wonder what in the fuck is wrong with the guy. it's NOT the normal thing you hear about.

plus the other REALLY fucked up part about it is that xpuck is big enough to do some damage to that overgrown amazonian beast. why he didn't just drop her is beyond me. sorry, i don't condone hitting women, but if the bitch is pummeling me upside the head, you can bet your ass i'm gonna pop her in the face just to get her to stop.

you're preaching to the choir though. if there's anyone here that doesn't think domestic violence is fucked up, then by all means, go ahead and tell them like it is. let us make fun of xpocket and Chynaman in peace.

Top Bottom