Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chyna arrested

her voice is repulsive. she sounds like herman munster.

Sugarplum said:
her voice is repulsive. she sounds like herman munster.
now that's HAWT!

:worried:

Well that proves it. Chyna's a post-op Transsexual.

People laugh. But show me any proof she/he isn't! EGADS!!!

Maybe that's what it got abruptly dumped by WWE!

Werd said:
You just dont get it.

I think we get it just fine. Funny is being interchanged with pathetic. It's easy to laugh when it's not happening to us. On a sidenote....I have a few buddies that are cops, and they will be the first to tell you, they would much rather respond to a domestic dispute involving the male abusing the female as opposed to vice versa...

RaZor Ramon said:
well you don't like the truth appartly. second no one here think domestic violence itself is a laughing matter. Lastly I get from you post in this thread you may be a can short of a six pac anyway.

What truth is it that I dont apparently like?

Actually anyone who thinks that it is funny to see a man get beaten by a woman DOES think that domestic violence is a laughing matter. Domestic violence is not just a woman being beaten by a man. It goes the other way. The only diff is that the cases of the woman on man violence go unreported far more than the other way around largely due to "this truth" you speak of that you say I dont like.

Hey, if you think it is cool for men to be beaten by women and me begging to differ makes me a can short of a sixpack... then I am gladly guilty as charged. :qt:

Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww I just saw those pics.

This dude actually was in a relationship with a woman who did that to herself?!

pitbullstl said:
A whole thread dedicated to the merits of understanding domestic violence.....

And finally.........................................a voice of reason. :)

Yeah. I like getting right to the good stuff.

Or gross stuff in this case.

Top Bottom