Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chest day

Chest looking good, but damn girl, your arms look awesome !!!!!!! I was going to ask you guys in a new thread, how much weight are you all pushing with the dumbbells on flat bench????????? Wanted to see how I compare to you guys.....:D

i bench 135 for 4 with a spot... 115 for 8 w/o... don't do flat db press very often, wrists are too bad to get the weights up clean and i don't have a spot around very often... i'm approx. 120lbs....

Phemomena said:
i bench 135 for 4 with a spot... 115 for 8 w/o... don't do flat db press very often, wrists are too bad to get the weights up clean and i don't have a spot around very often... i'm approx. 120lbs....

I do about 7 at 135 on flat.....really hate those. I prefer dumbells......I am up to 60 pds now at 10 reps......and keep eyeing those 70's on the other side of the rack ;) Need some more juice for those big boyz :p hee hee

so spatts... you're going to start a cycle eh? what/when/where/who... (okay i think i can figure out the who... YOU :D )

hehe...
details!!!!

phem...NICE!! u can really see a big diff. from the old shoulder pics and this new one. puttin on a lil size eh!?!? :p

Top Bottom