Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check this out...

hardrock said:
Looking good. BTW no Ballys I ever went to looked that nice.
Hahaa the gym is sooooooooooo :rainbow: With the exception of my lovely friend filming there is pretty much never dudes over 200lbs there :( Tons of stars hit that gym when there in Toronto as it is down the street from the 4 seasons.

eat big said:
You know what a barbell pullover is? Well do that movement on a cable column. Basically take a straight bar and put it above your head on a cable column. Set the weight at reasonably low weight. Now, take the bar, put your hands on it about shoulder width. Pulldown without bending your elbows. Bend your knees.
http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/PectoralSternal/DBPullover.html
Movement should look like that with a barbell attachment on the cable. Put enough weight on so they are challenging. They made my outer back sore for several times.
I do something similar. I stand facing a high pulley, like for triceps press, with the starting position about 18" higher than my shoulders. Then using a straight bar on the cable. I take a step back & bend over to about 20 deg. .
Keeping my elbows slightly bent (unlocked) I arc my arms down to below waist level.
For me, it hits tri's, abs, & lats. I use it to complement Tri & Lat work.
Maybe it only works for me 'cuz I'm not really that strong.

hidngod said:
I do something similar. I stand facing a high pulley, like for triceps press, with the starting position about 18" higher than my shoulders. Then using a straight bar on the cable. I take a step back & bend over to about 20 deg. .
Keeping my elbows slightly bent (unlocked) I arc my arms down to below waist level.
For me, it hits tri's, abs, & lats. I use it to complement Tri & Lat work.
Maybe it only works for me 'cuz I'm not really that strong.

i do those as a finishing excercise

Nice video but who is that strikingly handsome, jacked young man filming you?

:p

those weren't far off regular pullups, not much weight on the assist.. gj babe :)

Tweakle said:
Nice video but who is that strikingly handsome, jacked young man filming you?

:p

those weren't far off regular pullups, not much weight on the assist.. gj babe :)
You should see that man's ghetto booty :p

GoldenDelicious said:
lol yoooure so vain, i bet you think this post is about you, dont you... ;)
Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That freaking song was going through my head for 3 days. I just got rid of it, & read this! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom