Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check this out...

he kinda zoning in on the ass at the end.

you have someone filming your workouts?

jack_schitt said:
What was the poundage? I love those machines.
Around 20 or 30 assisted I don't remember I repped out a lot more after he finshed filming me. I wish I had a better tan I did it to check out my back muscle think it is coming along nicely.

I could see the guy filiming it in the mirror. You like those machines? If your lats are your weak point I would do Lat pulldowns with those.

Its lookin' good from what I can see. I find though, when I look straight up duing the entire exercise, it helps to keep my back straight.

Lestat said:
he kinda zoning in on the ass at the end.

you have someone filming your workouts?
:lmao: I know I was like dude can you zoom in on my upper back yeah sure no problem. LOL That is what you get for getting a tested up dude to film you well working out. Thanks Tweakle for your camera skillz :p

eat big said:
Can you do any without being assisted?
Haven't tried in a while I could before like 2 LOL Maybe I will try tonight. Chins and heavy pulldowns are the core of my back workout also do either t-bar rows or DB bent rows trying to bring up the lats.

superqt4u2nv said:
:lmao: I know I was like dude can you zoom in on my upper back yeah sure no problem. LOL That is what you get for getting a tested up dude to film you well working out. Thanks Tweakle for your camera skillz :p
what are these videos for?

Top Bottom