Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my workout IDEA! :)

My exercises sometime revolve using a puss-pull routine...Push exercises,Bench,Tris,Sholders, Pull exercises.Rows,Lat pulldowns,Bicep curls this allows the pull & push muscles a day off..then its on to leg day.......RADAR:D

stretch maybe i posted shit on your thread cause your a fuckn dumbass? and no im not fishing for posts im trying to see if anyone else would consider this workout a good or bad one. And fitchick i would break ur neck with my penis so dont talk shit. :rolleyes:

You sound like my fucking sister stretch. Quit your bitching and go grow some ballz you ugly little ooberdyke.

And thanks to all with helpful tips :) I guess i should cut it down a bit. but ill stay wit basically the same schedule. except i wont do chest on monday.

Xalthus said:
stretch maybe i posted shit on your thread cause your a fuckn dumbass? and no im not fishing for posts im trying to see if anyone else would consider this workout a good or bad one. And fitchick i would break ur neck with my penis so dont talk shit. :rolleyes:

Spoken like a true pussy. And I doubt fitchick would even give you any to begin with. From the way she talks, she wouldn't associate with a loser like you anyway.

Do yourself a favor and go kill yourself Xalthus,
stretch

Hey brotha, I got nothing more to say to you unless your in utah one time. Then maybe we can talk. peace out.

PS. quit bitchin u little shit-stick.

Xalthus said:
You sound like my fucking sister stretch. Quit your bitching and go grow some ballz you ugly little ooberdyke.

Ummm... How old are you? You know juicing is bad for kids.

Grow up you fuck,
stretch

Damn bro did your dad kick you when you were little or someting , where is all this anger comming from , Do you need a hug , somebody to talk to , what , I meen you put up post asking for oppinions and then when you get one you don't like you get pissed.
calm down buddy you don't neen to get your blood pressure any higher than it is from all that juice that is givung you rage.
Deep breath , iiinnn , ooouuutt , iiinnn , ooouuutt

carrera said:
Damn bro did your dad kick you when you were little or someting , where is all this anger comming from , Do you need a hug , somebody to talk to , what , I meen you put up post asking for oppinions and then when you get one you don't like you get pissed.
calm down buddy you don't neen to get your blood pressure any higher than it is from all that juice that is givung you rage.
Deep breath , iiinnn , ooouuutt , iiinnn , ooouuutt

LOL! I think Xalthus is just an adolescent without much attention who gets his ass beat by the cool guys like us, so now he's trying to get big with the hopes of one day kicking our ass, which will never happen.

Sorry Xalthus you pussy,
stretch

Stretch, post a picture. Ill post my before picture. and we see who can kick whois ass.

And carrera. He came flaming me on my thread so i can reply to it right?

Top Bottom