Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my workout IDEA! :)

I agree with Conan.....I think you're overtraining....you are also working your tri's on mon. and Tues. Bad idea....you're muscles need atleast 48 hours to recoperate. Accept abs.....they only need 24.

Man several people have already told you teh reason you will be overtraining you poor little body...

Hey fella's, I wouldn't even answer the questions this fuck up Xalthus has to ask. After he posted some negative shit on one of my threads, I went on the search engine to see if he did that shit to other people, and sure enough he posted some fucked up shit on other peoples threads also for no apparent reason. I think this guy is just a dumbass.

Fuck you Xalthus,
stretch

ya but...

My workout routine is kind of similar to that one. Although not with quite as many lifts per body part, I do a workout that many would consider overtraining, but this is what my body responds to the best.
I've tried backing off of my "overtrained" workout for several months, but I just don't see the results I do with my current workout.
I know what works best for MY body and that is what I do. This type of workout may work best for this dude. You don't know till you try it. I don't agree FULLY with his routine, he could drop many of these lifts. I don't know if he'd have the energy to complete them all anyway!!!
What I"m saying is different workouts work for different people. He may respond great to this type of lifting. He won't know till he tries it.
Just my 2 cents

Wow that seems like alot of shit for one body part , and Wow some of you guys should be a little nicer to eachother.
Strech bro you got a message

I definitely think you should do this workout. That way you will burn out real fast, get an injury or two and then be out of my #@##@ing way next time I go to the gym!!! THANKS in ADVANCE

I agree...A lot or roid raging going on. Take it easy guys. I think the regimine is a bit over-ambitious, but what the hell do I know:)

68GT350 said:
I agree...A lot or roid raging going on. Take it easy guys. I think the regimine is a bit over-ambitious, but what the hell do I know:)

I guess that's what this fuck up Xalthus gets when he posts negative shit on other peoples threads and then acts like a dumbass on his own thread. Maybe he'll grow up soon.

Once again... Fuck you Xalthus,
stretch

Top Bottom