Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my workout IDEA! :)

overtraining because some exercises you are doing six different ways to hit one muscle group. Each exercise calls for 3-4 sets, so that would make 20-24 sets per body part, per day. Thats too much. Like stated before take 3 or four ways to hit one muscle group, then switch it to the other 3 or 4 after 4 weeks so the muscle is shocked constantly, and will grow better. If you do 3 different exercises for one muscle, I would do 4sets of each, totaling 12. If you do four, I would do 3 sets of each exercise, this not including warm up sets. I think you will have great results with this. Take 15-20 minutes to stretch and this routine should only take 45 minutes to an hour, thats what I like to do.

Now, this is just getting rediculous...Both you guys (Stretch and Xalthus) are acting like a couple of kids. I didn't come here to see two guys bicker. Settle your differences on some other medium and come back when you are BOTH willing to be civil.

Let bygones be bygones:cool:

I wanna be the big nice guy , maybe buy Xalthus a drink and have some laughs , talk about lifting and the juice ,
meet his 21 yr old hot sister , just have a good time.
You can tell a person that hasen't had his ass realy beat
cause he is quick to want to fight and run that mouth.
I used to be like that but I got my ass handed to me a couple of times and realized that it hurts !
I'm board with kicking peoples asses and I'm starting to get a little cocky cause I haven't had a good beatin in about 10 years , but their is somebody out their waiting for me. one day
You guys need to chill out a little , it aint worth getting pissy over and it surly aint worth fighting over.
I fought for money for a while , and money ain't even worth it.
Letts get along and share some good info , we are all brothers in this great sport , and nothing is stronger than brother hood
Xalthus , if you ever make it to the New Orleans are drop me a line , we'll all go party :cool:

TO ALL YOU BRAINWASHED, CLOSED-MINDED MENTZER FOLLOWERS (heheheheh):

there is nothing wrong with high volume workouts as long as you adjust your intensity, have a solid dietary plan, and you are on hormonal supplementation!

i was on a very high volume (ie:50 set back workouts) for the last 4 weeks of my last cycle....reason was because i stopped growing at about 6 weeks into my 12 week cycle, but changing my training at week 8 allowed me to utilize the rest of the cycle for positive development, even though i didn't gain any weight (the sheer volume of these workouts causes cardiovascular effects.) i went short of failure for every set and limited the rest between sets to 1 minute. here's a sample quad workout:

squats: 10 sets, 315 x 6-8 reps
presses: 10 sets, 8-10 plates per side x 5-8 reps
hacks: 10 sets, 4 plates per side x 5-6 reps
extensions: 10 sets, 10 reps (usually 1/2 the weight stack, depending on which machine used.)

needless to say, training like this hurts! however, it gives you a totally different sensation than traditional low volume workouts. i have trained to failure for almost 10 years straight, and figured why not go for a bit of a change?

remember guys, variety is the key. so don't completely shun methods of high volume before you try it out for yourself. just be sure that you are doing the right things, diet- and supplementation-wise, before you decide to go full speed with these variations.

feel free to e-mail me if any of you have questions about it:

[email protected]

take care,
PA

Hugh Gellatts said:
Also: do everyone a favor and don't work chest on monday. Why so many people are compelled to do this is beyond me.

haha, no shit... I fall into that category, no wonder I can never find a bench... :bawling:

Hugh G...

around here, chest day is monday thru sunday for some of these folks....sometimes i can't even get a bench on sunday at 5AM....thank god for inclines! LOL

I hate chest on mondays everybody does it......Can't get a fuckin machine when everyone does chest on Monday.

Great workout! Just remember to start and finish each day with a 5 mile run, limit your water and protien intake and no more than 4 hours of sleep per night.

Go man go!

Top Bottom