Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my workout IDEA! :)

And when i said "no one carez bro" on your thread i did not mean it in a "flame" way. No one was posting on your thread so i just put that cause i guess no one was replyin on it. And i still wanna see your picture. And ill post mine if u want.

Xalthus said:
And carrera. He came flaming me on my thread so i can reply to it right?

Dude, carrera is a personal friend of mine. And trust me I've been juicing since before you got out of diapers, my child. The places I've been would make a little boy like you shit on yourself. And yes I promise you I can beat your little ass, but I would quit now before I decide to come to Utah to fuck your girlfriend if you ever find one with a self esteem low enough to take you.

And once again... Fuck you Xalthus,
stretch

so are you backing down? why does it matter how long you juiced. Sounds like you have a low self-esteem problem? remember, you came on here flaming me.

See now we're getting somewhere , just calm down and be nice. Maybe he thought that you were flaming him , Its kinda one of those things like i walk up to you with a stait face and say
You fucking cock sucker
then stand their looking at you , your gonna be pissed !
but if I walk up smileing an say it then say how ya been it is all good.
Just a misunderstanding

and remember the baddest guy you know is probably the calmest and quickist to find another way other that fighting:idea:

Xalthus said:
so are you backing down? why does it matter how long you juiced. Sounds like you have a low self-esteem problem? remember, you came on here flaming me.

Look, no more time to argue with you. You have flamed people on their threads on numerous occations. Most of us don't stand for that here. We are all in this together with the exception of the few that come on here talking shit on peoples threads for no reason, like you have done. I would suggest you put your pajamas on and let mommy tuck you in for the night before everyone keeps flaming you.

And I don't see anything in any of my posts to suggest that I would back down. I don't back down and never would, but it's getting pointless to argue with a stupid fuck like you on the computer. Maybe if we were face to face I could serve you the ass whipping you will definitely recieve if you keep that attitude.

Get a little more respect Xalthus,
stretch

"Most of us don't stand for that here. We are all in this together with the exception of the few that come on here talking shit on peoples threads for no reason, "

YOUR A GENIUS! :rolleyes: , you flame yourself :D . And i thought you dont back down?wheres the picture? Post a pic and ill post a pic, and see who can kick whois ass. Im sure you have been juicing A LONG TIME, like you say :rolleyes: , do you think that makes you a badass? HEH. Just let me know when your in Utah area, I'll be more then glad to have a nice conversation with you. Well I actually do need to get to bed i need to get up early tomorrow. Peace out iron bro.

This si what kills me , just because you big don't meen your bad.Knowledge is the key , speed and strength help but if your a fucking amature then your in for a beating.
Not saying that I want to fight but I might come to Utah this year for an Elk hunt maybe we could meet :)

Let's see Xalthus... With all of the flames you've recieved on here from other people, including myself, I would suggest you change your name and join this board under a different one with a better attitude. This isn't a good way to start for you. Now quit crying and go to bed. Everything will be better tomorrow.

Xalthus one day you might grow out of the stage of being such a pussy,
stretch

carrera said:
This si what kills me , just because you big don't meen your bad.Knowledge is the key , speed and strength help but if your a fucking amature then your in for a beating.
Not saying that I want to fight but I might come to Utah this year for an Elk hunt maybe we could meet :)

LOL! Hey carrera, I would say we take a trip to Utah to give this pussy a real ass beating, but my intuition tells me that before we get there someone else will have already beat us to it.

Peace,
stretch

Top Bottom