Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

change workout every 6 weeks????

Nomoreflab

I read that a workout should be changed every 6 weeks or so to keep the body from becoming used to the same ole thing and that you can increase gains this way? do you think that is true?

my situation

started lifting and running 6 weeks ago.

I was 262#, now I am 242#...6'foot

here is what I do.....Always workout in the AM (6:30)

sunday....legs/abs
tuesday...back,bi's, abs
thursday...chest,tri's and abs

saturday off...and I run on monday,wed,and friday..

I am eating a low carb diet...mostly fresh veggies and lot's of chicken breast and tuna....low carb Protien shakes between meals. I do eat an oatmeal for breakfast, but that is the only starchy carb I eat. I am kinda following the "Body for LIfe"philosophy of Bill phillips. carbs---100 grams or less.

I like the way things are going, my clothes fit me better and I am seldom hungry....
I just want to continue to progress.

if anything, I would change is that I am often tired in the mid morning and sometimes foggy in the brain.

I do not use any fat cutters, just a daily vitamin and Glutamine. I do plan on using juice after I have accomplished my fat loss goals (in about 5 months). I have thought about using cutting roids (clen,T3). But for my own disipline I set a goal to stick to this program clean for 6 months before introducing drugs.

Got any advice? I appreciate your opinions.

Last edited:
If you are not gaining on a consistant basis by all means change it up but if you are go forward in your lifts I wouldn't change it for the sake of just changing(unless your bored). Remember to increase your food intake as you get bigger.

jabs

Nomoreflab said:
I do eat an oatmeal for breakfast, but that is the only starchy carb I eat. I am kinda following the "Body for LIfe"philosophy of Bill phillips. carbs---100 grams or less.

if anything, I would change is that I am often tired in the mid morning and sometimes foggy in the brain.

calculate your daily caloric requirements and then go below it if you are cutting. the BFL doesnt take cals into consideration, it just teaches people to eat clean. 100 gms or less, thats why you are foggy. the oameal you eat in the morning is good, but are you adding fats and protein along with it? if not those carbs are burned up pretty quick.

just a thought

Yes, it is very true.

As a beginner you needn't worry about it too much tho. In 6 months-1 Year you'll start to plateau. That's when you'll need variety in your routine.

-Zulu

Top Bottom