Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Change up your cycles often. Blast and cruse.

I'm 50 also....

I totally believe in a cycle within a cycle....especially on the back end....I would do all the water build up shit in the begining and dry out so to speak on the back end....prop,winny var..tren a...shit that gets out of your system quickly for the rebound on your pct....

I personally think 10-12 weeks cycle's are useless...shit by the time the deca or the eq kick in your geting off...ridiculous....

But I also believe beginer's shouldn't be thinking long cycles right off the bat either...My 1st cycle's were always 16 weeks
O yes this is by no means anything a newb should be looking at or thinking about.

I'm 50 also....

I totally believe in a cycle within a cycle....especially on the back end....I would do all the water build up shit in the begining and dry out so to speak on the back end....prop,winny var..tren a...shit that gets out of your system quickly for the rebound on your pct....

I personally think 10-12 weeks cycle's are useless...shit by the time the deca or the eq kick in your geting off...ridiculous....

But I also believe beginer's shouldn't be thinking long cycles right off the bat either...My 1st cycle's were always 16 weeks
AAH hell Now that I think about it something should be taken for cortisol should be taken during the cruse faze. Something like CLA and a think something like Toco-8 as well.

Bro it looks to me like you really do not plan out what you are doing in advance? thats not a good thing.

nice post needto, is it true that long cycles become catabloic due to release of cortisol an conversion to estrogen, wouldnt an AI stop this?

yes also do to high shbg as well. This is the point to the blast and cruse. Even running a AI the body will reach homeostasis fast. The point is to keep the balance in the green zone ( in anabolic favor) at all times. During cruising you will also be dropping bloat keeping gains most often making some, bringing the nuts back, and getting ready for the next blast. At all times you will be changing things up and confusing the body well working with the hormone loops to keep in the green zone.

Has anyone routinely experimented with products/aas that lower shbg while on cycle to free up more test that should cause better gains?

Needto...good post

peeps are finally beggining to understand. personally though I still am wary about running ANY AAS over 6 weeks. But thats just me... I actually prefer 3-4 weeks before changing compounds or getting of AAS altogether and layering in peptides or Anti_e's and cortisol inhibitors

What have you used? This maybe hard to tell, but did you notice any substantial differen when using supps or aas to reduce shbg?

First things that come to mind are Winstrol, Provirion and Unleashed.

Well I have used mast/monsterdrol/winny/provirnon/and unleashed all in different ways. I hate winny it kills ldl/hdl fucks up the joints and raises bp, on top of all that it hurts more to inject then any other aas I have uver used. Even more then test suspension. I would give winny a big fat F- in my grade book.

Mast is the best one to use if you are looking to use something threw out a whole cycle say like a 8-14 weeker. As I said this blast and cruse is for advanced. Using dht's for lowering shbg and other benafits is for people A little higher then the newbs kind of in the middle.

I feel proviron/monsterdrol work great at the end of a cycle or as a pree pct. they go to work fast and clear fast. There really is a lot of different ways to use them. The blast and cruse is just one way. Its one of the best ways for advanced users though.

Does it work? O fuck ya it works. Try running a test cycle say 10 weeks test-e 500mg ew. By week 10 your pretty much stop.

Now try that same cycle only push the test out to 14 weeks and start running proviron around week 8 and run it till week 15. I can bet my life your gains which would have dropped of on week 10 will keep going well into week 14. Your pct will be much more easy to.

Now take that same 10 week test cycle though and add in proviron from the start. Again I bet your gains drop off around week 8-10 and you might as well stop and do pct.

Its not about running it threw out the whole cycle. Though yes running it threw out the whole cycle will give more gains yes I am sure it will. Your gains will still stop/slow down at the same week 8-10 though. So what the point?

What it is about is running the right compounds at the right time to keep gains rolling.

Top Bottom