Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Change up your cycles often. Blast and cruse.

needtogetaas

I see a whole lot of confusion on the boards about how to run AAS cycles. It seems theres a new book written every month. Many are making it out to be much more complicated than it really is and this should not be.

To start out with each individual has a different amount of AAS receptor sites. In additon everyone reacts differently to drugs and what works for your buddy may not necessarily work for you. I know some who swear by Tren while others gain more from Deca or Winstrol. I've witnessed men blow up on insulin type products while others gained very little. Only you can be the judge of which drugs truly works best for you and which ones do not. Once you find out which anabolics works best for your particular body, you should make use of them often.

Some guys can grow on small amounts of drugs while others must take massive amounts to obtain similar results. No one should exceed any threshold level of a drug until it fails to deliever acceptable results. As with drug selection you will have to find what dosages work for you. There are some bodybuilders who find the need to use very high dosages and suffer through side effects such as chronic fatigue, headaches, insomnia, high blood pressure, and sexual dysfunction inorder to make the same gains that others can make by using small amounts and suffering little to no side effects.

Just because Joe is making great gains on 600 mgs of test and 400 mgs of eq per week doesn't mean you can do the same regardless of how good your training program or diet may be. You might need to add deca and d-bol or tren and EQ along with the test base to get the results you are after

Anabolics do not shut down receptor sites. If receptor sites shut down after a period of time the PRO'S could not maintain their massive physiques on the high dosages they use. Their bodies would eventually shrivel up on the same amounts of Androgens being put into their body because such an enormous amount of lean mass could not be maintained on the same dosages.

AAS actually "INCREASE" the number of "androgen receptors". This explains why continually upping the dosage works better up to a point. For e.g.; 800 mgs of test each week will gives the same individual better gains in size/strength than 400 grams. The reason for this is because the left over androgens from the higher dosage will attach themselves to cortisol receptors and produce a larger "anti-catabolic" effect. The body can gain large amounts of muscle in a short period of time but the body soon catches on and reaches homeostasis, dictating a need for change once again.

High SHGB levels are one of the main culprits to be considered when AAS are no longer working in conjunction with a good diet-training program. SHBG ( Sex Hormone Binding Globlin) prevents testosterone from fitting into the receptors. (Bound testosterone) equals about 97-99% of total testosterone circulation while (free testosterone) equals about 1-3% of total test. Free testerone is able to fit into the receptor. ( Androgens "lower" SHBG while Estrogens "increase" them). Estrogens bind to the same SHGB as Androgens and by lowering SHGB levels it actually produces an elevation in bio-available estrogen. However, (estrogens will increase receptor site sensitivity for a short period of 3 weeks) and enhance the overall results obtained when using steroids through several pathways including the production of more IGF-1/GH and an increased amount of muscle glycogen synthesis.

The primary focus should be placed on altering the ratio of bound and free testosterone by keeping SHBG low with the utilization of varied dosages, incorporating different drugs, utilizing DHT derivatives/, manipulating anti-estrogens, and discontinuing the cycle when needed.

When androgen receptors are over-loaded the greatest amount of protein synthesis will occur. Once protein synthesis occurs the need for higher dosages or different AAS will be needed because there will "now" be a larger supply of (androgen receptor sites) from the (added muscle mass) aquired through the use of steroids. The body reaches homeostasis from an increase in cortisol levels after being on AAS for a period of 8 weeks.

Utilizing short 8 week cycle burst, then cruising-running smaller dosages of test enanthate for 3 weeks, then going back on full-throttle for another 6-8 weeks depending on which drug is used, will allow one to maintain most if not all of their newly found strength-size gains minus water retention duing the cruising period. This is due to the fact your never off long enough to give the muscles a chance to shrink.

During the cruising faze one should use dht dirivatives or a product like unleashed to lower shbg as much as possible. One should also use adex as well to lower estrogen during this time.

The point of this blitz cycle is to make use of the 4-8 week time frame of muscle building. Then drop estro and shbg to clear the receptors and get ready for the next round.

I would not cruise and blits for longer then a few cycles unless you plan to stay on forever. Doing blitz and cruise cycles takes lots of planing in advance and a well timed and planed pct.

During the blitz faze one should utilize creatine loading.

during the cruise faze one should utilize blood volumising, and plasma expanding products like Vigor and AM02.

During the cruise one should also use this time to incorporate hcg as well as a product like dermacrine and glutamin.

During the whole process one should be using
1. A muti
2. bcaa's
3. waizy maize
4. a product like Ai's cycle support.
5. should always always always have letro,adex,and dotinex on hand and ready to go.

Now let us take a look at some blitz and cruise cycle examples. Coming up!!!:D:D:D:D:D:heart::heart::heart:

week 1-8 blitz
1-8 test prop 100mg ed
1-8 test e 250mg ew
1-8 tren ace 100mg ed
1-4 50mg dbols ed
1-8 creatine loading

weeks 9-17
9-17 250mg test-e ew
9-17 proviron 50mg ed
9-17 Vigor and or AM02
9-17 adex .5mg every 3 days
9-17 hcg 500iu's ew
9-17 glutamin ed

weeks 18-22 second blits
18-22 test-e 250mg ew
18-22 test prop 100mg ed
18-22 tren ace 100mg ed
18-22 primo 400mg ew
18-22 creatine loading

last cruse
23-27 test-e 250mg ew
23-27 primo 400mg ew
23-27 proviron 50mg ed
23-27 Vigor and or AM02
23-27 adex .5mg every 3 days
23-27 hcg 500iu's ew

pree pct
27-31 primo 400mg ew
27-32 unleashed from PF
27-32 dermacrine from PP

pct
32-34 hcg 1000iu's eod
34-38 clomid 50mg ed
34-38 test recovery stack from pp.

threw out cycle weeks 1-38 take a sups like ai's cycle support,A muti,bcaa's,waizy maize, and of course a good protein.

Heep plenty of letro,adex,and dostinex on hand at all times.

thanks man makes sense to me. I am on hrt and I think I have been cruising too long. my cruising is only
200 test cyp ew
200 deca ew
50 stanz e 3 days
hgh
creatine
no2 product
adex
b-compex and b-12 ew
I have been on close to a year I wonder of I should go on pct for awhile or just blast off
I don.t think my ( ) is shut down at these lower doses?
any opinions

thanks man makes sense to me. I am on hrt and I think I have been cruising too long. my cruising is only
200 test cyp ew
200 deca ew
50 stanz e 3 days
hgh
creatine
no2 product
adex
b-compex and b-12 ew
I have been on close to a year I wonder of I should go on pct for awhile or just blast off
I don.t think my ( ) is shut down at these lower doses?
any opinions
Even at a low does for that long you are more then likely shut down. At your age you are just pretty much going to stay on for life though right?

Yeah for life. I love it I just git an injury so i will cruie a lil longer and set up the blitz
Also as long as I keep cholestrol down and hemoglobin and hemotocrit levels good giving double red blood to red cross works great.
also using two or three docs to write enough to use as a decent cycle.
Just after I posted I was wondering about being shut down so I asked wife to check the size of my balls and she said that those are smaller than the last ones she had a hold of last week
so I guess some shit is goint hit the fan tonite LOL
I do throw in some hcg every two weeks I don't know if it does any good
mastro

I'm 50 also....

I totally believe in a cycle within a cycle....especially on the back end....I would do all the water build up shit in the begining and dry out so to speak on the back end....prop,winny var..tren a...shit that gets out of your system quickly for the rebound on your pct....

I personally think 10-12 weeks cycle's are useless...shit by the time the deca or the eq kick in your geting off...ridiculous....

But I also believe beginer's shouldn't be thinking long cycles right off the bat either...My 1st cycle's were always 16 weeks

That sounds pretty advanced for me....... Im still makin good off test only cycles! definatly well thought out advice though, right on needto

Top Bottom