Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CCW choices - need gun nutts' opinion.

fuck a kel-tec. I bought one when I turned 21 and it was a pos

I own a Kel-Tek Sub2000 9mm carbine and I love it! The relief is smaller than I like and it jams every now and then when shooting auto but other than that it's a good gun. (not my primary)

Hunter Of Gunmen

I own a Kel-Tek Sub2000 9mm carbine and I love it! The relief is smaller than I like and it jams every now and then when shooting auto but other than that it's a good gun. (not my primary)

Hunter Of Gunmen
I'ma need a pm about that Kel-Tec bro. I want one NAOW... the 40 though

Rick - the

Faith

a glock has the advantage that the gun can be absolutely filthy and still fire...but I don't find them to be accurate

again...dont waste your time with a 22...
I remember a green emt tellin me about his first gun shot wound call...dude shot himself in the hand...the green emt was excited as hell

I said, what did the dudes hand look like? he said really swollen but no exit wound
I smiled and said...22 down the front of his pants
green emt says...how did you know??
me..because of the area that you got the call...all the punks keep em down the front of their pants..and because only a 22 wouldnt of turned the dudes hand into hamburger

it used to be most firearm deaths were from a .22...but thats point blank range to the head at the temple kind of thing

go to a gun shop that has a firing range and allows you try out different guns

theres one in Ct...Im sure theres one somewhere where youre at

And anything to the torso....bounces around a lot because bullet doesn't have the weight to punch through bone to exit but has velocity. Internal bleeding is a biatch and usually can't find all the holes inside and you just bleed out and die. 22 makes a good CC cause you just need something to help you get away and live.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Guys,

I'm in a toss up between 5 different handguns to carry. I'm only able to carry one of these, please do not suggest any other guns. Because of licensing issues only 9 rounds per gun are allowed to carry. These are the candidates, please help me make a choice:

Compact Jericho 9mm
mini_jericho_p.jpg

Bernardelli 9mm
mini_bernardelly.jpg

Fatih 765
mini_fatih765_7.jpg

Revolver 38 long round
mini_martial.jpg

Walter P22 ( 22L )
mini_waltherp221.jpg

My main concerns are:

-Portability.
-Being able to use it at the range every weekend.
-Being able to stop an assailant quickly.

Thank You.

Out of the ones you posted I would get either the Jericho or Bernardelli(don't have many in the states, but got good reviews on the interweb) if you're going for stopping power....just use P+ defense ammo. Next I would go to the beretta 765 just because that company makes reliable firearms. I own a walther p22 and its very accurate and compact and makes a good concealed weapon if you're in a bind but doesn't have the stopping power.

Too bad you can't just get any pistol as long as its under 9 rounds because a compact 1911 45CAL. would be perfect. Stopping power and accurate.

Top Bottom