Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CCW choices - need gun nutts' opinion.

yep, buddy has one in 45.. can't say about the smaller ones..
Follow up is easy enough with the 45..

but i've put thousands of rounds down range.. i carried a 357 cold python for 20+ yrs and could hit a 3" target at 100 yrds good times..

Not a fan of glocks.. too thick and i'm a bigger guy..

a glock has the advantage that the gun can be absolutely filthy and still fire...but I don't find them to be accurate

again...dont waste your time with a 22...
I remember a green emt tellin me about his first gun shot wound call...dude shot himself in the hand...the green emt was excited as hell

I said, what did the dudes hand look like? he said really swollen but no exit wound
I smiled and said...22 down the front of his pants
green emt says...how did you know??
me..because of the area that you got the call...all the punks keep em down the front of their pants..and because only a 22 wouldnt of turned the dudes hand into hamburger

it used to be most firearm deaths were from a .22...but thats point blank range to the head at the temple kind of thing

go to a gun shop that has a firing range and allows you try out different guns

theres one in Ct...Im sure theres one somewhere where youre at

Bernardelli 9mm hands down every time, baby jericho 9mm as a second choice...everything else is garbage.

I've got 2 glocks, and both of them kick the shell directly back into my face. Nothing like getting hot casing on the nose or ear when you are shooting.

Try looking at the Smithfield xD 9mm sub-compact. Unless the clips cannot even have more space than 9 rounds.. It holds 13+1 I think. Very smooth and very small. Then you'd have a nice one on the homeland too.. Though it's not a ccw the Smithfield xdm 40 is my fav.

Out of your 5 brr I'd go with the bernardelli 9

BRR, do you have an affinity for ghetto guns that sell for peanuts? This is a tool that is being used to potentially save your life and/or the lives of those around you, and you want to skimp and buy unreliable firearms?

Keep it simple. A Glock 19 is the way to go. 9mm, holds 15 rounds, tons of aftermarket accessories, easy to conceal, and a damn good price.

BRR, do you have an affinity for ghetto guns that sell for peanuts? This is a tool that is being used to potentially save your life and/or the lives of those around you, and you want to skimp and buy unreliable firearms?

Keep it simple. A Glock 19 is the way to go. 9mm, holds 15 rounds, tons of aftermarket accessories, easy to conceal, and a damn good price.

maybe u should read why he was looking into those specific guns you dumfuk fgt

You can buy magazines that make them legal for that state.

Never heard of a 9 round limit...and if that is the case, the Walther p22 is out of the question, because it holds 10 rounds.

Pokey, you know jack and shit about firearms.

Top Bottom