Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CCW choices - need gun nutts' opinion.

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Guys,

I'm in a toss up between 5 different handguns to carry. I'm only able to carry one of these, please do not suggest any other guns. Because of licensing issues only 9 rounds per gun are allowed to carry. These are the candidates, please help me make a choice:

Compact Jericho 9mm
mini_jericho_p.jpg

Bernardelli 9mm
mini_bernardelly.jpg

Fatih 765
mini_fatih765_7.jpg

Revolver 38 long round
mini_martial.jpg

Walter P22 ( 22L )
mini_waltherp221.jpg

My main concerns are:

-Portability.
-Being able to use it at the range every weekend.
-Being able to stop an assailant quickly.

Thank You.

stick to either one of the 9mm. The Bernardelli is the better choice.

I have one of those walthers. It's a fun gun to dick around with, but a 22 is basically a target gun for shooting cans.

goin against the request and saying upgrade to a .40 mm...the ammo is the same price, comes in a sub compact...and will actually stop an assailant

theres a joke among military friends that your 9mm was only as good as how hard and far you could throw it
and my husband has a story about keeping rocks in his pocket in order to qualify with the 9mm...because it wouldnt actually knock the target over

don't waste your time with the revolver...because it is more reliable but its difficult to unload fast..which is your true main objective if you actually had to defend yourself with a gun

no idea why you would go with any of those guns for a CCW... those don't look compact to me, if you wanted a full size with 9 rounds you might as well get a larger caliber, or a more compact with 9 rds (small revolver, kel-tec..)

It's probably because NY has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation. These are probably the only guns BRR can have in NY.

Top Bottom