Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ten Manliest Firearms

jerkbox said:
i don't see how....cops carry them, military uses them. they are accurate as hell....kill someone just as effeciently as any other weapon.

i guess i dont get it.
I'm sorry, I completely forgot about the M92 (I think that's it) that the US troops are issued (9mm FMJ is not a good combat load). I don't like them, but their not prissy either.
I had in mind the little .380's that some people like.

useless without pics nugga's!!

I'm personally looking at an FN p-90.........but right now I can't even think about shelling out 7-8 g's..... :(

maybe for a full auto, pre-ban version (if such exist...i'm not sure when they were first introduced).

this is why you always buy guns online and have them shipped to a FFL.

you will not only save money on the gun, but you will save money by not paying taxes.

FFL?

p0ink said:
maybe for a full auto, pre-ban version (if such exist...i'm not sure when they were first introduced).

this is why you always buy guns online and have them shipped to a FFL.

you will not only save money on the gun, but you will save money by not paying taxes.

p0ink said:
#2: Colt Model 1911A1 .45 ACP
John Moses Browning is the patron saint of shooters and weapon designers. This was a man so manly that his sole purpose in life was to create weapons to kill tasty animals and the enemies of our nation in job lots. These weapons were so successful that both sides used the Hi Power in WWII, and the US Army is fixing its unmanly error of the 9mm by calling for bids on a new .45, while the Marine Recon units and certain other Special Operations units are STILL using the Model 1911A1 with a few improvements, 96 years after it was first fielded.

There are many versions of the 1911. The patent is expired, and dozens of companies produce a version. What can you expect? Real warriors know a good gun, and this gun is the most popular for that reason. This is a pistol so manly that during WWII, it was even made by Singer Sewing Machine, and collectors prize that version for its rarity. The 1911 is THE pistol people think of when the word is invoked. In fact, when I am World Dictator, the only pistols that will be allowed to be produced will be the 1911 and the GLOCK.

The 1911 is available in long slide, standard, short, bobbed, officer's models (slightly more compact), with dozens of accessories and custom shapes, in chrome, nickel, stainless, blued steel, Damascus, aluminum, titanium and plastics. All are good. The one caution is that some effete whimps have persuaded makers to produce some NON .45 versions, in .38 Super, 9mm and other inferior chamberings. A real man may carry a more powerful 10mm version, but he better have a .45 ACP slide and barrel at home as backup.
I have this revolver. It is beautiful.

Im a Glock man. I have the models:

I use to have a Beretta 92 however after I shot the Glock I sold it. The Glock was a better fit for me. great post

Top Bottom