Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio question...

SwEEtLiKEcAndY

I am under weight & I am trying to bulk up quite a bit. I'm on the Shadow plan & have been eating practically non stop, however I am not gaining much weight. I was wondering if I should take out the cardio. I am a stay at home mom of 3, plus I babysit 3 others. We are talking 6 kids 10-12hrs a day. I am on my feet non stop. Can this replace my cardio? I am just worried that I am doing too much. Another thing... the mornings that I have to get up and run, then keep kids all day,,, I am kinda pooped by the time I get to the gym. If anything can I cut my HIIT in 1/2? Please help.

Hang on.

Shadow plan - what is your weight and total cals?

Heyyo.....

I have just gotten back to my room...at a conference in Charleston.....gotta love these 17 hour days

I am up to 100lbs, and I am consuming about 2200 calories a day. I am having a hard time keeping it at 40/30/30... but I am trying to regulate that.
It has been close to 50/30/20 lately. I can't always get on the computer, so I write everything down in a diet journal during the day and enter it into fitday at night when the kids are asleep.

I am seeing results, I guess I am just a little impatient. Plus, I am loosing water weight, so even though I am putting on lbs it seems like I am getting smaller. Is that possible?
Online!

Under the Shadow plan - the cardio is for cutting, ie losing BF.......if you want to bulk, ie put on weight, tailor your cals to be 13-15x your bodyweight and cut the cardio.....

YES.....EXACTLY JENS

BUMP UP THE CALORIES TO 13-15 per pound of bodyweight - keep everything else the same in terms of the 40/30/30.

Drop ALL cardio EXCEPT for 15 minutes as a warmup pre pre-workout

Top Bottom