Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carb up question while on keto diet

I just finished a carb depletion workout& came home & had 50 grams of the carbo powder along with my protein shake:cool: my question is that is it normal to feel dizzy after consuming these carbs because I feel like I'm drunk;) ;)

according to Mr. x on meals 8 - 12 I can eat my breads, pastas etc my question is would it be a good idea to eat those meals tonite, (I work 2nd shift so I usually stay up late) or would it be better to wait until saturday? bump:D :eek:

Sure, eat them tonight if you would like. I usually recommend waking up at night and having carbs (but it tends to be a turn off for a lot of dieters). Look at it this way: the sooner the carb-up ends, the sooner you get back into 'Ketosis' and start loosing that fat.:)

Mr.X:cool:

Mr. X! I just finished my workout, came home drank my carb shake & took 1 tablespoon of flax seed oil & used 3 iu's od humulin r insulin but I hope I didn't overcarb over the weekend I had some pasta about 8 pm yesterday & then I craved a candy bar but I went back to the carbs you suggested (meals 1-4):cool: :( :( :(

Mr. X! right before my last shot of insulin I checked my glucometer & it had me at 87 , I used iu's & & a half hrs. later I'm at 22 how could it have gone down that low & what should I do? I feel fine but I must say I had cold chills for about 1hr. but now I'm feeling ok, do you have any suggestions?:eek: :eek: ;)

Top Bottom