Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I gain muscle AND lose fat while on test cyp?

thuglife247

Doc put me on test cyp 200mg week, hcg, and AI. First time ever using. 174/ 14%. 31 yr old/ training hard for 5-6 mos. Very clean diet.

Basically, I want to know whether I should try to bulk up as much as I can, and then slim down, or can I just gain muscle, without gaining much fat on test cyp?

I know I should stick to the heavy, compound moves, but is there any other advice you guys can give? Cardio? etc...

Im a REAL newbie, so I would appreciate any and all advice from the more experienced cats out there.:supercool

Doc put me on test cyp 200mg week, hcg, and AI. First time ever using. 174/ 14%. 31 yr old/ training hard for 5-6 mos. Very clean diet.

Basically, I want to know whether I should try to bulk up as much as I can, and then slim down, or can I just gain muscle, without gaining much fat on test cyp?

I know I should stick to the heavy, compound moves, but is there any other advice you guys can give? Cardio? etc...

Im a REAL newbie, so I would appreciate any and all advice from the more experienced cats out there.:supercool

first off, ur dr put u on hrt which means hes attempting to bring ur levels up to normal. some people might be able to gain a lot off of that dosages and some dont so dont think that ur just gonna blow the f up on this dose. it is possible to gain lean muscle while not taking on too much excess body fat. At that rate its gonna take u longer to achieve a lot of results bc u wont be eating as much as someone else who may be trying to bulk up. I choose to bulk up with a lot of carbs and protein then come back and cut down as much bf as i can later. doing cardio will always benefit and help keep the bf under control so plan on keeping that into ur routine.

If doc put you on test at 31, that means your natty levels sucked. You should notice huge difference in your ability to put on muscle if thats the case. As for bulking then cutting,, you said you have only been really lifting for 5-6 months, i would not try to bulk and cut until you really get to know how your body reacts with the new found test. Just eat clean, high protein and throw in an extra meal or two and you should be happy..
Btw what were your test levels that doc put you on hrt?

Thanks guys. My test level was 338 way back in October. I busted my ass in the gym, ate perfect, and my level got up to 500. Im always lethargic, etc... Doc said its a good idea and that he wants to see me around 900-100.
Id really be thrilled if I can get down to about 9-10bf and put on about 8lbs of muscle. That equals dropping 8 lbs of fat and gaining about 8lbs of muscle. I hope thats doable in 3-4 months. I dont expect a HUGE physical change... I just hope that it helps my energy/ motivation levels.

Thanks guys. My test level was 338 way back in October. I busted my ass in the gym, ate perfect, and my level got up to 500. Im always lethargic, etc... Doc said its a good idea and that he wants to see me around 900-100.
Id really be thrilled if I can get down to about 9-10bf and put on about 8lbs of muscle. That equals dropping 8 lbs of fat and gaining about 8lbs of muscle. I hope thats doable in 3-4 months. I dont expect a HUGE physical change... I just hope that it helps my energy/ motivation levels.

Wow, mine were 209 and i only got put on 100mg/week. But im also 24 and not 31

your levels are fine. you shouldn't be on HRT at 31

i would just stash that test away for the future, i mean its nice to get a script but you don't need to inject yourself for the rest of your life every week when your levels are 500! . not sure why your doc put you on HRT with 500 levels, probably just trying to milk you for money.. that is around where I am at myself and I am also in my early 30's.. i don't foresee myself going on HRT till atleast 55+ ... its a tremendous waste to go on now, you don't need it. seems like you were doing well once you started exercising and eating good.

there are other factors with you feeling un-motivated or lethargic. could be poor diet, lack of exercise, sleep, stress, depression, etc etc.

anyway to answer your question you are just gonna suppress your natural testosterone and replace it with what you are injecting.. so really you won't notice much of a difference.. and no you aren't gonna put on 8 pounds of muscle and lose 8 pounds of fat either juicing. its about working out and eating right which makes the difference.

and that my friend is exactly what HRT is supposed to do!

your levels are fine. you shouldn't be on HRT at 31

i would just stash that test away for the future, i mean its nice to get a script but you don't need to inject yourself for the rest of your life every week when your levels are 500! . not sure why your doc put you on HRT with 500 levels, probably just trying to milk you for money.. that is around where I am at myself and I am also in my early 30's.. i don't foresee myself going on HRT till atleast 55+ ... its a tremendous waste to go on now, you don't need it. seems like you were doing well once you started exercising and eating good.

there are other factors with you feeling un-motivated or lethargic. could be poor diet, lack of exercise, sleep, stress, depression, etc etc.

anyway to answer your question you are just gonna suppress your natural testosterone and replace it with what you are injecting.. so really you won't notice much of a difference.. and no you aren't gonna put on 8 pounds of muscle and lose 8 pounds of fat either juicing. its about working out and eating right which makes the difference.

^^agree^^ thats why i asked what your levels were, I was assuming you were low, but 500 area pretty decent, thats where i am now natty.. save it up then run a nice 8-12 week cycle but hrt at 31 is NOT the way to go unless you got real low natty test and have tried everything else to raise levels..

You can cut fat while on test cyp, the only problem is that it's really hard to see until you come off the test. Once that water disappears, then you see what you have underneath.

Imo you need to find out whats going on with you correct the problem instead of masking it.

I would guess diet is ur anwser

Top Bottom