Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can I email a pic to someone that will post it for me.

strongc

Guys some of you might know me, I am from AE and was told that you guys couldn't handle a natural that looks better than 95% of you roid heads. So I was wondering if I could email my pic to someone and post it for me and see what you think.

Post it your self This board can download it from your computer onto a post

Its called attach file at the bottom of the page when you press reply.

Who gives a rat's ass?

If I looked better than 95% of these so-called roid headz you mention, the only way I would bother boasting about it on these chat boards was if I was in reality an 88 pound 17 year old male cheerleader.

Now, it's time to go get me some tang. :cool:

STRONG C YOU ARE THE MAN!

YEA POST YOUR PIC,I CAN'T WAIT TILL EVERYONE IS IN DENIAL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NO ONES WILLING TO HELP YOU,WHAT A BUNCH OF HATERS!!!!

Last edited:
He's more than welcome here, just not if he's going to be a shithead... which might be too late for that.

I figured I would get some replys like winny man but seriously I am not trying to start shit. I just heard from a great amount of people that if you post a pic and claim your natural and look half way decent you get flamed to hell. I just want to see if it is true.

I worked on this damn thing for 2 hours last night trying to post my pic and for some reason my dumbass can't figure it out. I click on the browse button and put my attachment off of my computer in there but it just won't transfer it. I think it would be alot easier If I could just email it to somebody but I will keep trying to make it work.

Top Bottom