Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

caloric intake while on cycle

Slyder190

I'm on D-bol(just finished 4 weeks actually), Deca@400mg and Sus@500mg. I also use Arimidex. I consume 3500 calories a day, of which maybe there are 250 grams of carbs consumed for the day. come from carb sources. I Just started week 5 of a 9 weeks cycle. I put on 13lbs (also came off summer diet when I started). Should I bump the carbs up and lower protein slightly to keep gaining? I seemed to have leveled off at this bodyweight. Thanks.

bro, you gained 13 pounds so far.... therefor you must bump up the cals to continue to gain... get what im saying? shoot for 4000-4300 cals. bulk on this cycle, then you will have a good foundation to cut

I second that...If you are basing it off of say 16 cals/lb and you gained 13 lbs, you need to add in the extra 200 cals. It might not seem like alot but it wil definately help out

Bump it up more if you like, as long as you get the main point of this.

-Chuck

oh yeah....also are you still taking the dbol? if you arent that could be why the gains stopped. It usually takes around 4 weeks for both deca and sus to kick in. The initial gains might have been all from the dbol and now it should be very soon for the sust and deca to kick in.

makes sense

Thanks for the input guys. I guess it does make total sense if you just stop and look at the obvious. If 3500 calories got me to about 180lbs, Then I would have to add to that to try and go up again. I'll do it carefully, staring with like another 300 calories a day, still not going nuts with the carbs, and take it from there.

Top Bottom